Moving Day

I woke up earlier than normal to pack my stuff up. It was the best 2 months. I am sad that I'm leaving but, I can't do anything about it. I called Michael and he called Lara so they can help me with the stuff. I woke May so she could help and Mali came.

I carried 8 small boxes filled with movies and video games and put them in my car. Michael helped me put my mattress in the moving truck along with the tv, dressers, and anything else I couldn't carry by myself. Lara helped me put the boxes filled with my shoes and clothes in the truck. Mali was putting the plates, bowls, and cups in boxes, May was cleaning the kitchen floor, Michael was sleeping, and Lara is trying to wake him up.

I smiled until I realized we haven't done Nia's room. I sighed at the thought. Last time I collapsed just being in there. Alright I can do this. I kicked Michael which woke him up. "C'mon Michael," I said. "Alright, dang didn't have to kick me," he said. "Stop the whining," I replied crossing my arms. We walked up the steps and to her door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I looked around the familiar room. It was just the way I left it, umm, she left it. "Are you sure you can do this?" Michael asked me.

"Totally," I said.

Lara POV

I watched Carla and Michael went up and down the stairs. May was glaring at me and Mali was humming lullabies.

Mali POV

I was humming different lullabies, not the baby lullabies, after I finished putting the stuff in boxes. I sat in the living room next to my sweet daughter. My mind wondered to the memories of her father. She looks like him and got his temper. I thought about the song he serenaded me with.

Tears started forming in my eyes. I still can't believe he's gone. May turned and hugged me. Kids are good for something.

Dezzi POV

I woke up to Raven playing that darn piano. I got out of bed, went to her room, and kicked her door open. She glared at me and I glared back.
"I told you to stop playing that crap!" I yelled.
"Like I listen to you," she yelled back.
"Oh go die."
"Why?"
"Ugh I hate you."
We then started fighting each other until Alpha female Leora yelled at us. "Get ready for training NOW!!!!!!" she screamed at us.

"Yes'm" I said. I walked back to my room and shut the door. I put a sports bra on and a pair of tights. I put my Nike shoes on and walked to my dresser and looked at the picture on the surface.

 I put my Nike shoes on and walked to my dresser and looked at the picture on the surface

"When will you come back brother," I said to myself as I picked up the picture. I looked at it then set it back down. I ran out my room onto the field to my friends. "Hey Dezzi," Mary said. "Hey," I said. "Rapunzel's here," Clara said. "Alright everyone pair up, I'm helping the Alpha today," Derek said. I paired up with some guy named John. "Hey beautiful, I won't hurt you to bad," he said. "Oh really someone a bit to full of yourself," I said.

"Hey you heard of bloody snow," I asked. He nodded. "Well hello, it's nice to meet you," I say. He looked shocked as I kicked him in the stomach and grabbed his arm and flipped him on the ground. "See you boo," I said walking away.

Michael POV

We finished loading up Nia's things. "Follow me," Lara said. I did and we were on the side of her house. "You have to tell her Michael. Now." she said in a serious tone. "What, how am I gonna tell her? Huh. Oh hey Carla, the Nia you know was just her twin sister cause I killed the real Nia for some money and business. Oh and I'm sorry," I said kinda sarcastically. Lara looked up shocked. "She's behind me isn't she," I said as I face palmed myself.

I heard her sob behind me. "Carla," I started but she interrupted me, "Don't talk to me." She ran away crying.
"Crap Carla!" I yelled. "Good job Michael," Lara said sarcastically. "Oh shut up you exactly haven't been honest either. You're a vampire angel."
"But she wouldn't really care now would she."
"Shut up Lara. How could I be stupid?"
"You're always stupid."
"Bye Lara," I said.

Carla POV

I ran into the moving truck locking the doors and cried. "Carla open the door," Lara said. "No you knew about it and didn't bother to tell me," I said. "Fine," she said walking away.

~Time skip~

I finally got out the truck and pulled my motorcycle in the back. I walked back in the house to talk to May and Mali. Before I said something I got a call. "Hello," I said.
"Hey, it's Jake. I'll drive the moving truck or car for you," he replied.
"O cool, thanks Jake. Umm you choose," I said. "I'll take your car," he replied.
"Cool."
"Cool. O I'm outside if you need to know."
"I'll be right out."
"Good."
"Bye."
"Bye."

I hung up and hugged May and Mali. "Bye," I say. "Aww my baby's growing up to fast. I'm gonna miss you," she said squishing me making me lose the oxygen in my lungs. "Dying.... help..... me," I said managing. "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart," she apologized. "I'm gonna miss ya sista," May said ruffling my hair. To be honest I still can't believe she's taller than me. "Bye," I hugged them and then told everyone to leave and locked the door. I saw Jake outside.

"Hey Jake," I said waving. "Carla, you look like you've been crying, you alright?"
"Fine, umm thanks for helping me Jake, it's thoughtful."
"No prob, you don't even know where it is?"
"True."
"Well where's the car?"
"On the side, over there," I said pointing. I saw his eyes light up as if he has won the lotto.

"That's your car?" he asked. I nodded. He grabbed the keys from my hand and jumped in. I got in the truck and followed him.

Who loves this book, cause if you did you'll vote. Naw I'm playing tho I'll appreciate it 😅. Anyway hope u like the chapter. Pls vote, comment, share I'll like it and always remember

-The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉

Word count= 1093