Date and Strange Dreams

In her dream

I started wondering thru the woods. I came upon scents. I recognized them. It's alpha Daniel, his wife, my old friends, and everyone else. I ran towards my friends Derek and Lily. Also someone else's. I hugged them but they pushed me away. I gave a confused look.

"You left us," they said in unison. "I had too," I said. "Get away from her," they're parents said disgusted as if I'm some kind of virus.

"But-" I was interrupted by a woman. "Go away filth."

"Killer!"
"Murderer!"
"Ugly!"
"Weak!"
"Dumb!"
"Stupid!"
"Slut!"
"Unwanted!"
"Rogue!"
"Mateless!"
"Idiot!"
Everyone is now calling me names even worse. The alpha was laughing at me. I covered my ears and shut my eyes as tight as possible. I could still see them. Hear them.

"Stop!" I yelled bawling up. I opened my eyes and looked at my hands. I looked around to see I'm in my old house. I'm six. I see blood on them. My parents blood. I see their ghost. "You were never loved," my mother said laughing. I'm now crying. I'm lonely. Worthless. They float over to me and start hitting me. I'm getting bruised. They start calling me a disgrace and everything is my fault.

They stopped and I ran downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and ran outside to a tree. I held it in the middle of stomach. I was about to push it inside but everything disappeared. I'm back to my 18 self. The knife still there but a girl with hair as black as a night and eyes a glowing blue put her hand on mine.

"Please. Please don't. Don't kill yourself, it's only a dream," she said tears filling her eyes. She had a small sad smile on her face. She looks like me in some ways. Same blue eyes, tan skin, etc. She looks a year older than me.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"I'm Raven." she smiled.
"And who might you be?"

"I'm Carla." She gasped then hugged me. "Carla, when are you coming back? Where are you? I miss you." I was confused. She looked at my face. She dropped her hands beside her and looked at the ground. "I'm... I'm your s-"

End of dream

I woke up in a cold sweat in the kitchen with my phone ringing. I answered it.
"Hello."
"Hey Carla, be ready around 3 okay?" Dean said.
"What time is it now?"
"12:37"
"Ok see you then,"
"Bye."
"Bye."
I hung up the phone and walked to my bedroom.

"So much for exercising in the morning."
I walked towards my closet and opened it. I grabbed a blue violet shirt that stopped half way on my stomach, a black t shirt, and ripped dark blue jeans.

I put my stuff in the bathroom and went downstairs. I turned the tv on then went to the kitchen. The Simpson's were on. I made some oatmeal and bacon, then sat down. I ate and watched until it went off. I put my dish in the dishwasher and jogged upstairs. I turned my music on after running a bath. I stripped and sat in the tub.

I started thinking about my dream. Especially the black haired girl. Raven.

Raven POV

I woke up to someone shaking me. I glared at them and they ran away.
"Stupid kid," I said. I feel like crap. I get up with my hair dragging behind me. I walked to my closet and threw on my work out clothes and stalked outside.

I gathered with other people I wanted to kill. Stupid idiots. All I want to do is nothing but enjoy reading or playing the piano. We exercised before Alpha female Leora put us in teams so we could fight each other. I mean of course I won. I left to take a bath. I held my hair in a bun till I got in then let it down. I started thinking about Carla. She's lost and forgotten who I was. I can't do anything until she comes back.

Carla POV

I got out after cleaning myself and put my clothes on and shoes. I flat ironed my hair and put my signature lip gloss on. I ran downstairs and checked the time. "2:56, good."

I walked outside and locked the door. I jogged across the street to his house and knocked. A girl opened the door. She had a brownish blond hair and looked about 15 16.

 She had a brownish blond hair and looked about 15 16

"Who might you be?" she said.
"Carla," I said.
"Never heard of you."
"Neither have I."
"Why are you even here?"
Sixteen definitely. sixteen.
"Not to see you," I said my blue eyes darkening.
"Whatever you slut."
I was about to punch her when Dean came around and said "Hey Carla."

"Deanie bro, she's mean." she said pointing to me. I put my fist up ready to punch her but Dean put his hand on mine.

"Leena go away," he said.
She walked away and he got his motorcycle out and he put the helmet on me and drove off. We drove to a fair. I gasped. I'm such a child especially when I eat cotton candy. He bought the tickets and I ran in like a child who had too much candy.

"COME ON SLOWPOKE!!!!" I yelled at him. "Look at all the rides here." I jumped up and down. "You're a child at heart," he laughed. "Correction. I'm a violent child at heart." He laughed at my comment.
"Buy me some cotton candy," I said dragging him to it.
"One please," Dean said. He paid and we shared the cotton candy. We rode rides until it got dark. I was tired. He looked at me. I was moving sluggishly.
"Child tired." He cooed
"Shut up," I said tiredly.

He stepped in front of me and bent down. Before I could stop walking I fell over his shoulder. "I'll carry you." he said
"Your butt's in my face," I said closing my eyes.

Dean POV

I carried her to the car and put her in a the back seat. She was out cold. Every time I stopped and it was silent, I could hear her quiet snores. I got home and tried to wake her up. She wasn't moving. I picked her up and carried her to my house. I unlocked the door and laid her on the couch. I took her shoes off and put them on the floor. I found a cover and put it over her. I ran upstairs and grabbed a pillow and put it under her head.

I ran upstairs again and changed clothes. I put gray sweats on and a black shirt. I layed down and fell asleep.

Its me again. Well Raven is my friends character and if you want a character in my story pls write in the comments below. Hair color, hair length, eye color, personality etc etc.

Pls vote, comment, and tell other people to read I'll appreciate it.
Remember

-The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉

Word count-1184