Promises to keep

It's been a week since I told them my past and summer is coming and my graduation. Too bad Nia's not gonna be there. O well. I can finally do what I promised myself. Go back to my old pack. See my friends and alpha. Alpha Daniel Black. I put a blue t-shirt on and ripped blue jeans. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I made me a salad and ate it. I got into my car and drove to school.

I got out the car and walked towards the school. I was about to walk in but I smelt the most intoxicating smell. Then a sharp pain in my heart. I clutched my chest and turned around. I saw Brittany kissing Dean. My mate kissing that trash. He pushed her away and turned my way. His eyes got wide and said, "It's not what it looks like." I saw Brittany smirk and said, "I guess he wants this instead of that."

I snapped and ran to her so fast I was like a flash. I grabbed her by her neck and lifted her to the sky. I trying to keep my wolf from jumping out and devouring her. I slammed her into the ground hearing the satisfaction of her bones breaking. I was about to punch her when I felt sparks. Dean grabbed me. I wiggled out his grip and fell to the ground. I glared at him as I got up. Michael walked over to me and pulled me away.

Dean growled at him and growled back. "Are you alright?" Michael asked turning me towards him. "I'm fine," I crossed my arms.
"Really cuz you could've killed her."
"That's what I was trying to do."

He stared at me until the warning bell rang. I grabbed his arm and ran into our class. The bell rang as we took a seat. I saw Dean glaring daggers at Michael. I gave him a warning growl. Finally lunch came and I walked to the cafeteria. I walked in and looked around trying to find them. "Carla," I heard. I turned around and saw Lara. She was wrapped in a blanket.

"You're sick." I said.
"Swimming at night is not a good idea."
We went to the back of the cafeteria and sat down. We talked about until we heard, "Fight, Fight, fight," over and over. Why say fight over and over. Just giving away so teachers can stop it. Idiots.

I pushed my way to the front with Lara. Great one of my favorite people. Michael. I walked in between Michael and Dean and slapped their head. I glared at both of them and they put their head down in submission. I lifted Dean's head with two fingers. I glared and said "Leave me and my friend alone or suffer my consequences." I backed up and helped Michael up.
"Why you hit me so hard?" he asked rubbing his hand over it.

"Don't worry I hit my mate as hard as I hit you." Finally school ended and we walked to our cars. Michael and Lara drove away along with a lot of other people. I jogged to the forest. I went deep making sure no one saw me shift. I shifted into my glorious wolf and ran until I got to my special place. It's inside a cave. It's a long walk to it so humans won't walk that long. I stepped thru the crack and looked around.

I saw Mali on a rock

I saw Mali on a rock. Mali is like a mother. But she's not a wolf like me. She's an angel.

"Carla hi," she said getting up. I walked to her and hugged her. She's really  nice just don't get on her bad side. Her daughter May came thru the portal and tackled me.

 Her daughter May came thru the portal and tackled me

I heard Mali say something.

Dean POV

I followed Carla into the forest hoping I could talk to her. After a while she shifted into a white wolf with beige and black around. I followed her to a cave and followed in. She slipped into a crack and I looked thru it. I heard a woman say hi and hugged Carla. Another one jumped from behind the waterfall and tackle Carla. I was trying to get thru but was stopped by the woman. "Who might you be?" she said. I could feel the power radiating off of her. I doubt that was all of it.

Her eyes started glowing a bright yellow. "Answer me," she said. Carla started walking over to me. "M-my name's Dean. I'm- I'm C-Carla's m-mate." I stuttered. I can't believe I submitted. I'm an alpha for moon goddess sake. I looked back at the woman and her glowing eyes were back to its golden color. "Carla you didn't tell me you had found your mate," she beamed.

Carla looked at me and said, "Now you're a stalker."

"Mali can you help him thru," she said.
"Sure!"

Carla explained everything on how we met and about when Brittany kissed me. Surprisingly Carla held Mali and her daughter back. I could see them both going to kill me. We finally left and we went back to the school lot. She allowed me in the car with her. She parked in her garage and we both got out.

"Dean. You can't tell anyone about that place.  Not even my friends know about it." she said
"Don't worry your pretty little head," I said and put my hand on her head. Then gave her a mischievous smile and said "On one condition."
"What."
"You go on a date with me, so I can explain what happen."
"Fine, you can try to win me back" she smirked smugly.

I walked out her garage and she closed it. I ran inside my house, took a shower, and went to sleep finally.

Yay! Finished this chapter thank you all for reading. Pls vote and comment if you would like and remember

-The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉

1007 words