Agreement with Luca

Part 2

I yawned after a while of driving, considering I was woken up. Raven was out cold and they were still in dead silence. You could feel the hatred in the air. Demons and Angels don't mix. They'll be family regardless. I looked at the time and saw it was 2:03, and we left around 12. I pulled over to McDonald's. Man was I hungry. I parked the car and woke Raven up."Lets eat," I said jumping out the car. We walked in, and ordered whatever. I yawned just as I finished eating.

"You want me to drive the rest of the way?" Jake asked eating a fry.
"Yes please I just want to rest," I sighed. I looked around noticing the lack of people. I saw an elderly couple with two energetic children. Girl and boy. Probably twins. The little girl noticed me staring and waved with a smile. I smiled and waved back. She turned back to what she was talking about and so did I. Ready Raven? I mind linked her. "Sure," she replied. We walked out. Raven and Alex in the backseat. I sat down in shotgun and Jake is now driving which I'm not complaining about. All I can remember before I shut my eyes, was trees and a whole lot of road.

Emptiness. Just a black hole. I was falling into a bottomless pit from what I can see. My parents were there yelling insults at me. Then they started blaming me for Nia's death. They made me mad and sad. Then the feeling I never thought would come back did. The dreadful feeling of being... Alone. It hurts. I feel tears run down my face. No No No No, leave me. I landed at the bottom. I noticed I wasn't alone. I crawled to the body. It was Nia. I put a smile on my face as I crawled. I turned her off her side and looked at her face. I was frightened but what I saw. Her face was covered in her blood with scratches and bruises. "It's your fault." Her hand reached to my face but I rolled (pushed) her off my lap. I stood up afraid. She rolled onto her stomach and began crawling towards me. I backed away slowly only to trip by another saying the same thing. I quickly stood up, backed away, and looked around. They were coming from beyond the shadow surrounding me. Same face. Same words.

I fell down to my knees, arms hitting the ground, tears streaming down my face. I just sat there finally beginning to blame myself of her death. "I'm so sorry!" I yelled crying loud, bringing my knees to my face.

I jolted awake with tears on my face and Jake in front of me with worry in his eyes. "Are you alright?" he asked. I looked around to see where we were. He grabbed my chin, which made my eyes look at his searching ones. "Are you?" I nodded. I gave him a small smile and he gave me a sad smile. I turned to see Raven surprisingly with tears on her face. "She woke up the same time you did." Alex answered before I said a word. "Did we make it?" I asked Jake. He nodded. "Alright lets go," I said wiping the tears off my face and stepping out my car. Jake locked the doors and Raven and I shifted into our wolves. We looked at each other nodding, letting us know we were ready. We took off running after catching some scents, leaving Jake and Alex in the dust. "Wait!!" they both yelled, but we just continued.

We stealthily approached our target only to realize it was just regular wolves. I growled in frustration and Raven attacked them for no reason. I think. After that we caught sense of another smell and ran after it. I heard movement some distance behind us. Did you hear that? I mind linked Raven. We slowed down a bit. What do you think it was? Raven asked.
Could be our mates but they wouldn't sneak up. I said
True. We shifted back human and walked towards the sound. I looked around side to side. "Nothing. Maybe just paranoid," Raven shrugged it off. She turned away, walking back the way we came. I followed shortly after. After walking for a while trying to find any scents that are werewolves. "Behind you," Raven said pushing me to the side as a wolf stopped in front of where I use to stand.

It was a grayish white with black paws. Another one came at Raven but she dodged it with ease. This one was black with grayish white paws. Twins, both female. Raven shifted into her black wolf and attacked the white one. I shifted and attacked the black one.

Fight scene is going to be in next chapter

Fight scene is going to be in next chapter. Not 'cause I'm lazy FYI. pls vote comment and share and remember

-The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉