Finding My Mate

I was woken up by my alarm. Mondays suck. I got up and took a shower. I put on a black shirt with a blue design and black jeggings. I grabbed my my black flats and phone and walked downstairs. I grabbed my black beanie and put it in my bag. I grabbed my black leather jacket and put it on.

I grabbed a pop tart and ate it on my way in to my garage. I put on my motorcycle helmet and opened the garage. I walked it out, got off, and walked back in the garage. I closed it, went back inside the house, and went out the front door. Why did I do this? I didn't feel like stepping over the sensor. I got on my baby and turned it on.

I listened to it purr. I drove to the school and parked. I got off and put my helmet on the seat. I put my beanie on and walked towards the school, unfortunately one of Brittany's followers got in my way. I believe her names Nicki.

"Ugh because of you Brittany is in the packs hospital," she said.
"I care why?" I said raising an eyebrow.
"Do you know who I am?!" she yelled. Everyone was now staring at us.
"Nope," I shrugged.
"I'm gonna call my dad on you!" She yelled.
"Does your dad know you spread your legs for any guy instead of waiting for your mate?" I said

"At least I have parents when you were kicked out of your own place. I bet your parents even disowned you."
I gave her a warning growl. I knew my eyes were turning a dark blue. I knew the growl worked because the I can see the fear in her eyes.
"One look at you and they knew you were trouble," she said smirking.

With that I snapped. My eyes turned pitch black and I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into the ground. I picked her up off the ground and lifted her off the ground. "I rather be alone than a slut like yourself. You don't know me so stop acting like you know. If you did, you would know not to mess with me," I growled and dropped her.
I walked into the school and went to my first period class. I put my headphones on and laid my head down until someone taps my shoulder. I looked to see Michael. He looked worried. I leaned back, closed my eyes, and said,
"No need to be worried."
"You nearly broke her neck, she could've died," he whispered shouted.

I opened my eyes and stared at him. I know that look. He asked me 8 times before to know my life before. "No," I said. But she over did it. I looked at my hands and the memory of when I killed my parents popped in my head. What snapped me out of it was when I smelt the same intoxicating smell I smelt on Saturday.
Mate. I looked at him and he was staring at me. Dean. Dean's my mate. He introduced his self and sat 2 seats away from me. I could feel his eyes staring at me. He may be my mate but I hate being stared at. The bell finally rang and I walked out. Someone grabbed my arm and my eyes turned black. Why are my eyes turning black?

Hope you like this chapter. Pls read my friends story. The story's name is Different. The name of her account is Brokenunderwater.

Anyway follow me if you like and remember

The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉