Agreement with Luca

Part 1
"Carla, wake up!" Jake yelled while shaking me.
"What," I groaned.
"I brought breakfast," he said cheerfully. I opened my eyes and glared at him.
"Love you too," he said waving the bag in my face. I stretched my arm out to grab the bag, but he moved it and my arm fell limp. I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep but he kept shaking me. "Fine!" I yelled. I was 15% relaxed, 25% angry, and 60% tired. I stumbled as I stood up. My shoulders drooping making me lean forward.

"Carla you look like you're going to murder someone," Jake said as I stumbled across the floor. To be honest, I feel like crap.
"I'm thinking about it," I replied in a dull tone.
"You don't mean that do you?" I remained silent.
"Right?" Silence. We sat down in the dining room and ate. "Did you let him know we're coming?" I asked. "Yes love, I did."
"Don't call me love Jake. Oh yeah Raven's coming and is bringing her mate."
"O is that right extra back up." I glared at him. I got up and went upstairs to my room. I yawned as I opened my closet.

I decided on an indigo long sleeve shirt and black jeans. I closed my door and went to go wash up and wash my hair.

"This is so refreshing," I sighed. I put my clothes and lip gloss on. I threw my hair into a ponytail letting my natural curls stay. I checked the time. 12:21 p.m.

I walked downstairs and saw Jake frowning. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously.
"I'm trying to figure out this riddle but it makes no since," he sighed. I leaned over his shoulder. It said: "The more you take of me, the more you leave behind. What am I?"
That is tricky.

I repeated the question in my head. "I'm gonna go down to the pack to get Raven. I text you if I figure it out."
"Bye," he said still frowning. I walked out the door and onto the path. As I was walking I noticed some footsteps. Then it hit me. Footstep. I text Jake and he said it was right. I love riddles. I shifted and ran to the pack. I looked around still in wolf form trying to find Raven. I saw her; I ran and jumped, shifting to human, tackling her to the ground. She pushed me off her and got up. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"Sure," said a manly voice. I stood up and looked at him. "Hello?" I replied questionably. "This is Alex, my mate," Raven said. "Oki doke, come on y'all," I said shifting. Raven shifted and Alex just stood there. I know he's not a wolf or vampire, I just shrugged. Raven and I raced to my house. We both tied anyways, but it was fun. We walked in arguing about who won first. "Hello Raven, nice to see you," Jake said walking to the living room. "Hey," Raven replied. Alex walk through the door with a grin that turned to a grimace. Raven and I just stared at our mates clueless as they glared with fury, confusion, and just pure hate.

"So...," I started deciding on what to say. Can I talk to you? He said in the mind link. I nodded and we walked into the kitchen. "Why did you bring him here?" he asked keeping calm. "If I recall correctly, I said 'Raven and her mate is coming' now didn't I dear?" I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Yeah bu-" I cut him off,
"Nope, don't want to hear excuses ok. If you don't get along, I will convince Raven to put you two in a escape room got it." I was slightly irritated. "Did I make myself clear?" I asked a little dominance in my voice. He nodded and we walked back into the living room. Raven had a creepy closed eyed smile and dark aura around her. Alex looked like he seen a ghost. "Who's ready to go?" I asked. Raven was as cheerful as I was.

We made them sit together in the backseat of the car. Considering the long drive, eh they'll be fine. Maybe I'll let Jake switch with Raven half way. Considering that Raven is my sister. She shouldn't have yelled through the mind link. I turned the GPS on and followed, Raven and I talked and they were in a dead silence.

Pls vote, share, and follow. Sorry I haven't updated, I've been highly tired, pls bare with me and remember

-The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉