My 2 Months

I woke up to Lara shaking me. "What," I groaned. "C'mon let's hang out," she said staring at me.
"Fine let me put some clothes on."
"Hurry Michael is downstairs," she said running out my room. I got out my bed and stretched. I put on black shorts and a black t-shirt. I was about to do my hair when I heard growling downstairs. I ran downstairs to see what was going on. May had a knife, Michael shifted and is growling, Lara's being Lara by having 2 knives.

"Hey what's going on here?" I shouted. "She came out of nowhere with a knife in her hand. I carry knives everywhere I go," Lara said. "Calm down May, they're my friends," I said walking towards her. She nodded and put her knife down. Lara put her knives some where. I swear sometimes she's not human. Michael shifted back to human behind the couch. I found some of his clothes and tossed it to him. He put them on while I ran back upstairs. I put my hair in a ponytail and put lip gloss on.

I grabbed my black shoes and ran downstairs with my phone. "Ok, so what y'all wanna do?" I asked.
"I don't know, dinner, movie, swimming, blah blah blah," Michael said. "Let's go to a movie then swimming then dinner." I said smiling. I hugged May and told her bye. I got in Michael's car. Lara went back inside to grab her phone and key.

"Ok I'm back," she said holding up her stuff. He drove to the movies and parked. We- I mean I bought tickets to Finding Dory. I bought me lots of candy and a drink. I went in and watched. (Haven't watched it so no spoilers). After the movie I waited for Michael since he had the car keys.

When he finally came out the restroom, we walked to the car. We got in and he drove us home so we could change into our bikinis. I got dropped off first. I unlocked the door and found a very messy living room. "May?!" I yelled. I walked to see if she was in the kitchen but instead I found a note and knives everywhere.

Dear Carla,

I'm sorry for messing up your living room, kitchen, bathroom, and my room. I'll be back around, maybe 10. Have fun and sorry again.

Sincerely,
May

Well then. I ran upstairs and took off all my clothes and put on my black bikini. Black with a perfect blue design. I put my black sweats on and my slides. I grabbed a bag and put a towel in it. I texted him telling I'm ready and waiting. I would be watching tv but May. I climbed on to my roof from my room window. I sat there for ten minutes then smelt an intoxicating smell, better than Dean's, but as quickly it came it went.

"It's dangerous to be up there," I heard a voice. "Really, who's gonna make me move?" I asked looking around. The guy behind the voice said, "Over here." I saw Jake on the other side of the street sitting on the ground. "Hello, I thought I was gonna see you in 2 months, at the mansion." I said.

"Business Carla," he replied.

Jake POV

I went on a walk after a meeting to see how Carla was doing. I was walking towards her house when I smelt her delicious smell. I know she smells me but I hurry back to a safe spot. When I first saw her, she looked tired. I told what she needed to know. While I was talking my wolf said mate. I could tell she had found her mate so I just left in a hurry. I was disappointed and I went home to change and go for a run. "It's dangerous to be up there," I said.

"Really who's gonna make me move though," she asked looking around. "Over here," I said. She looked and said, "Hello, I thought I was going to see you in 2 months, at the mansion."

"Business Carla," I lied a bit. True business and to make sure she's fine. "Ok," she said.
"So where you going?" I asked curiously.
"Where do people, who wear a bikini, go?"
I chuckled. "I don't know a beach, a lake, swimming pool, their bathtub." She giggled at the last part.