Fights

We finally got out of school. "Yay I get to fight Brittany," I said sarcastically. "Don't be like that," Lara said. "Yeah. Hey Lara you wanna watch, I could take you there?" Michael asked. "Are you kidding, I would love to go!" she squealed, "when?"

"Tomorrow at the lake in the forest," I said. "We could go together. Meet at my house." "Ok," they said. We went our separate ways to walk home and by separate I mean I go one way and Michael follows. I stop at my house and opened the garage. I put in the car and got out. "May I help you?" I asked walking towards his car. "Not really, just wanna hang out."

"Ok," I said and walked back into the garage. I closed it and went inside my house. I opened the door for him and he walked in. "I can't believe we're both turning 18," he said. Our birthday is on the same day. So we just celebrate it together, no matter what day. I got some salsa and a bag of chips and went to the living room.

"Watcha wanna play?" I asked setting the stuff down on the coffee table. "I don't know, why not watch a movie?" he asked. "Horror," I smile. "Of course,"he said. I ran to the case where the movies were. I grabbed one and put it in. "What are we watching?" He asked.

"What's your favorite scary movie?" I said quoting. "So we're watching scream, ok." 55mins into the movie my phone rang.

"Hello," I said.
"Hey Carla Miranda will be dropping me off ok," Nia said. "Ok. See ya then," I said then hung up. I look at the bowl and saw that it was empty. I growled at Michael and he ran out of my house quickly. "I'm gonna hurt him tomorrow," I said out loud. I walked back to the living room and grabbed the bowl and washed it in the kitchen. I looked at the time. "10:36. Wow scream marathon."

I went upstairs to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked to my room and put some clothes on. I opened my window and sat on my roof. I felt eyes staring at me but I ignored them. After awhile I started to get irritated. "Take a picture it'll last longer," I said. They finally looked away. "Do you need something?" I asked finally looking at them. It was guy about my age. He had black hair and blue eyes. Not gonna lie he was handsome but guys these days are jerks.

"Umm I'm new here can you tell me where the gym is?" he asked. I tilted my head slightly and raised an eyebrow. "You do know it's closed?" I asked. "It closes at 11."
"I'm going tomorrow. I'll show you then meet me at 8:30 a.m. ok." I said climbing through my window.

"Wait what's your name?" he said. "What is this Cinderella. Names Carla and yours?" "Dean,"he said," I live right across from you." he said pointing across the street. "Never asked but ok. You going to the highschool?"
"Yeah senior," he said, then walked away. I closed my window and sat on my bed. "He had a nice jacket." I fell asleep.

I heard my alarm go off. I know what you're thinking, who sets an alarm on a Saturday. Well I have a fight, got to show Dean the gym, and celebrate my birthday with Michael and Lara. I got up and washed up. Why take a shower I'm going to the gym for a little while. I put on my sports bra and some black shorts. I put on a t shirt and checked the time. It was 7:59. I got time I put my hair in a ponytail and packed my gym bag. I went downstairs and turned on the tv. After a while I check the time 8:24. I ran upstairs to grab my phone and shoes.

Before I went to my room, I checked to see Nia sleep. I called her friend so she could look after her. I put my shoes on, grabbed my phone, and ran downstairs. I grabbed the keys to my motorcycle and walked to the garage. I locked the door and opened the garage door. It lifted and I walked it onto the hill. I looked around looking for him.

"No show," I huffed. "No sick," he said from his room. "O well then bye, see ya at school." I said throwing my leg over the seat. I put my helmet on and turned it on. I listened to it purr. I drove off towards the gym to exercise. I know slut mc slut slut isn't gonna give me a fight. I got there and walked in. I benched and use the treadmill the whole time until I got a call.

"What," I said. "Where are you?" Michael asked. "Gym."
"Hurry up and go home so we can leave," he said and hung up.
"Could've said please," I said. I grabbed my towel and wiped my sweat off. I was about to leave when to guys got in my way. Three words, high school guys. "Hey beauty, where you off too," one said. "Go jump off a cliff with your friend," I said and walked passed them.

I got on my motorcycle and drove off. I checked my phone and it read 11:09. "Crap." I ran inside locked the door, and took a shower. I ran out and put on a black tank top, back Jean, and black flats. I grabbed my phone and told them to meet me there. I ran into the forest and looked and sniffed around to see if anyone's around. I shifted into my wolf. It was white with black and beige all around it.

 It was white with black and beige all around it

(Like this except bigger and more wolf like😀)

I made it to the lake to see Brittany and her crew there along with Michael and Lara. "I'm sorry, I was working out," I said behind a tree. Why you ask. I'm out of breath, that was a long run. I step from behind the tree. I noticed more people that go to our highschool. "Ready rouge," she said shifting. "I'm gonna beat you in my human form," I said getting in my stance. She was a grayish brown color with green eyes. She wasn't as big as me or Michael, I bet if Lara was a wolf she'd be bigger than her. I chuckled and she growled. I turned serious and I could see the fear in her eyes. Do I look that mean? O well. She tried to go after my arm but I kicked her snout.

We circled each other then she lunged at me. I round house kicked her and walked to her pathetic wolf. I grabbed her snout and said, "You're pathetic. Go do what you do best instead of thinking you can beat me." I let go and kicked her as hard as I could and sent her flying into a tree. I turned to face everyone. They looked shocked. Well except my friends.

"Anyone else wants to get their butt kicked by me," I said still looking serious. No one stepped forward. "I thought so and I probably broke some bones on her," I said smiling. I walked to my friends and put my arm around them. "Lets go celebrate beating Brittany and Michael and my birthday," I said cheerfully.

1256 words not counting this. 3 days to do I stayed up to 11:30. Life is cruel. Anyway today is the last day of school Yay. SUMMER TIME!!!! I should be able to update quicker now so yeah.

Always remember

The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉

1311 words all together