Training

We drove down the road in silence other than the radio blasting 'I hate you, I love you' by Gnash. Raven is driving, Alex is sleeping, Jake is on his phone next to me, and I'm humming along looking at the trees passing by us. It relaxes me. May went home after we left. I'm going to go train after some food and sleep. While staring outside I decided to mind-link Raven. 'So, do you think we should put them in an escape room?' I asked curiously. She chuckled to herself. 'I think they'll kill each other, not that I'll care,' she replied. 'Guess you're right about that,' I agreed. 'But you got to admit you wanna see it'
'Yep completely.'
'How about this, the next time we leave them alone and they fight, then we do it okay?'  I asked. Raven sighed and then said, "Okay." 

Jake looked at us curious to what we were talking about. Raven parked the car and I jumped out anxious to eat. I unlocked the door and went straight to the kitchen. I opened my refrigerator and saw some grapefruit. I immediately took one out, cut it up, sat down on the couch, turned on the television, and ate, devouring the fruit quickly. I washed the plate off and ran to my room. I was about to take a shower when I gotten a phone call from an unknown number. I answered it and all I heard was breathing and some noise. "Hello?" I asked. "Carla can we talk?" I heard Michael. My heart ached remembering what he said. "Why?" I asked with anger and annoyance. "To hear my side of the story!" he yelled into the phone. "No I'm busy!" I yelled back hanging up on him. I took a shower and jumped into my bed.

Jake POV

I watched Carla rush inside the house and Raven fiercely shake Alex. Once they finally left, I walked upstairs towards my room hearing Carla yell something. Must be on the phone. I changed my clothes after washing up. I closed my eyes letting sleep consume until I heard a sob. I got out of bed and jogged to Carla's room and opened the door. I heard her whimpering quietly. She then screamed holding her side. I ran to her and started shaking her. "Wake up Carla, it's just a drea- nightmare," I sorta yelled. Her eyes snapped open looking at me before she shoved her face in my shirt where my chest was and cried. She finally fell asleep after crying for at least 20 minutes. I tried to get up but she was holding on to my shirt tightly. I sighed and put my feet on top of the cover. It's nice to have her close but I'm highly uncomfortable. I finally fell asleep dreaming about of my life.

I felt someone shifting off the bed and eyes staring at me. I opened mine to see Carla. "You snore," she said. I chuckled at her childish look. "Sure I do," I replied. "Yet you were holding on to me like your life depended on it." She blushed slightly and walked out the room. I slid out the bed after a few minutes. I walked into my room to take a shower and change. Once I finished, I went downstairs to find Carla to say goodbye. I heard music blasting from the workout room. I opened the door to see her working out. I somehow managed to get her attention. She turned it down and said, "What's up?" "Just letting you know I'm leaving.

You're serious about this fight aren't you?" I said. "Yep," she replied. "How about when I come back from the meeting with the guardian council, I teach you some moves I know?" I asked. She nodded with a smile glued to her face. I waved goodbye. Fyi, the guardian council and supernatural council are different. Guardian council is for demons, angels, and dragons, if they still existed, while supernatural council is for all the werewolves, vampires, fairies, trolls, etc. I walked through the portal entering the beautiful land.

Raven POV

After getting lectured about fighting with Dezzi by none other than Leora, (woohoo bring out the fireworks because you guessed correctly) I decided to go see what Carla was up to. I jumped through the same window I do everytime I come here. I heard her music blasting from some random room. I opened the door to see her doing punching the air. "Did the air do something to you?" I asked turning down the music.
"Oh hey, Raven, what's up?" she said. "Nothing, just wondered what you doing," I replied.
"O, just training."
"I noticed." We were in silence as Carla drank the rest of her water. "Can I stay here for sometime?" I asked. "Sure, why?" she asked. "Alpha female and Dezzi," I replied sitting on the work out ball thingy. She continued doing whatever. I left out of boredom and hunger, so I decided to go loot her refrigerator looking for anything edible. I found some hot pockets; cooking those and devouring, I decided to go pack some clothes for my stay. As I made it, I saw Dezzi and walked the opposite way.