Telling Them My Past

"Ever since I was born my dad had a serious drinking problem. Something must of happened. One time when I was one, I saw him beat my mother. After that she started abusing me. My dad saw this and started abusing me too." I felt a tear run down my face but I kept from sobbing.

"You know you don't ha-" Lara started but I interrupted her,"It's fine, I would've had to tell you anyway." She put her hands up in surrender which earned a chuckle from me. "Anyway, every so often the alpha would come to see how we are. I was forced to put a fake smile on and we pretended to be a happy family. It's funny how I felt more of a connection with the alpha instead of my father.
They would hide the bruises and cuts with things. I made two friends though. Their names were Lily and Derek.

Derek has black hair and Lily had red

Derek has black hair and Lily had red. Me complete brunette."
"So did they know about you being abused?" Michael asked. I nodded.
"I met them at the festival," I said. "What festival?" Lara asked. "Well every 2 months, we have a festival for kids in the pack. Games, food, etc. It was fun. Anyway when I was 4, the alpha saw one of the bruises. He asked me what happened. Of course I lied and said I fell down the stairs. That night, they beat me for showing it accidentally. I started having nightmares about them abusing me.
I cried in my sleep. At five I even tried to kill myself more than 5 times, but they always got to me on time and beat me for trying to escape their rath. By six I got tired of their abuse and killed them. That was the first time I smiled. I fell asleep until I was woken by the alpha. He gave me sympathy and instead of killing me he let me be a rogue. 3 years I was alone and rogues tried to kill me. That's when Nia came along. I stayed with her for a year but ran away. I felt something bad was gonna happen. She found me and carried me back to her house.
I stayed with her. Then when I was about 14 I received a phone call that Nia had an incident at work and lost her eye sight. I ran to the hospital and that's when I met her best friend. Ever since then I really never left her side.
Nia is family like an older sister I never had. The only person to take care of me. If anything were to happen to her I would never forgive the person and get revenge." I felt tears run down my face and my eyes were turning black. I made my hand into a fist. Lara hugged me. I could feel her tears soak my jacket.

"I'm so sorry," she sobbed. I pat her head and said, "It's not your fault I had terrible parents." I smiled at her. She sobbed even harder.

Michael POV

I looked at her shocked and sad. Everyone has a past. Including me, even worse than that. Never will I tell her. I can't. I stood up once Lara stopped crying. "Come on Lara I'll take you home," I said. She nodded and walked to the door. I gave Carla a hug and walked out the door. "Are you gonna tell her?" Lara asked. "She can't know. It'll break her heart." I replied getting into the car. "She'll find out sooner or later , you know that right." With that she got out the car. I leaned my head back. "Would you let her hate you more or just be mad at you for keeping it a secret?" She closed the door and walked away. She made a good point. "I don't deserve her friendship anyways. I should just disappear."

I started the car and drove home.

Who liked it cuz I did. Anyway comment, vote, or share thank you and remember

The darkest secrets are often the most oblivious😉