Suddenly

Note:I had written a little more, but for some reason Wattpad hadn't updated the whole thing,I just noticed this and have updated the whole thing now, please go and check out the ending of this chapter once again, sorry for the inconvenience caused..

I don't know exactly how I got here, but when I finally got my face out of my hands in which it was buried, I found myself staring at the familiar interiors of my car.

The smell of the leather was still clear but now mixed with the tulip air freshener that Matty had given me a few months back.

He always complained about how unwelcoming leather smelt.

He was right.

I have no idea how long I've been here but as I look out I notice the lot is still filled with student cars.

There was the red BMW Max Leno had been boasting about for almost a year now.
Two cars down was the sturdy yet sleek volvo Maisie Gordon got from her brother Jack last summer.

Closer to the back of the parking lot were the Toyota trucks that although now faded and almost ignored still looked more stable and stronger than any of the fancy cars lined up ahead.

I could see Emma had finally decided to get her moms Verna out of their garage too, but it wasn't up until my eyes landed on the Silver Jaguar that I felt all the hatred that had been burning inside me, come out of my eyes as hot tears.

I had no proof it was him, but anyone with a brain could guess that today's great show was Noah Anderson's doing.

The sad reality of the situation was that I still couldn't get myself to believe he could fall so low.

I still couldn't believe that the guy I had given my heart to, could manage to break it for the hundredth time without even having it anymore.

I wiped my eyes with back of my sleeves.

I would have to eventually get out and attend some class, senior year was not going to clear itself for me.

I need to be done with high school. So that I could finally get away from this god forsaken school and it's people.

Maybe even away from this town and it's memories.
I lost more people and relationships here than I gained.

There was sharp rap on my window and I jumped in my seat, slightly startled.

I looked up to see Chris cupping his eyes, trying to look in through my window.

He looked so bizarre that I couldn't control the involuntary smile that made its way to my lips.

Before that smile faltered.

He was here, means he had heard about this morning.
Great.
Chris raps on the window again to get my attention, but before I can roll it down he is on the other side of the car opening the door and getting in.

"Why do you think your car is warmer than the classrooms? "
Chris asks, closing the door behind him.

This morning had been a cold one, literally and figuratively.

Fairview is really pretty and warm in the summer and generally stays within a decent temperature during the spring too, but sometimes the temperature starts dropping down way before winter around here.

Looks like it was going to be one of those slowly going towards winter... Springs.

"Because of the students? " I say, replying to Chris's question.

I don't know what he heard from them, but I do know it can't have been as bad as the humiliation I went through.

I turn up the heat a little more in the car, although it's perfectly comfortable,like the heat will make all the coldness surrounding my heart go.