Game On Bad Boy!

“Hey, are you gonna have that burger of yours or what?” Matty asked me as we sat on our usual table for lunch that day.

Although I usually hog during this time of the day, today I somehow seemed to have lost my appetite, and it was all Mr.Self obsessed's fault. Matty had made it to math class just as Chris took his seat next to me,but the deed was done, there was no changing Mr.Welsh' s mind, I was stuck with the idiot for the rest of the year.

Luckily I had him only in my math and bio so far. I was hoping we don't have anymore classes together, but only time will tell I guess. “not really” I say in reply to Matty's question from earlier.

Matty raises an eyebrow at my answer, although his dark hair had grown out a little during this summer, falling over his forehead, I could still see the concern in his green eyes as he looked at me.

“Did you just seriously say no to food?” Emma asked me from the seat adjacent to mine as she finished her pizza.

Apparently she too could see that something was wrong. “You're not really still mad about that dude again are you?”Matty asked. I didn't wanna confirm his suspicions but I didn't wanna lie to him either.

Matty saw the video from this morning and also witnessed first hand how much Chris irritated me in math, but he doesn't really see why I'm upset with the whole issue considering how and I quote “I had slayed him in our verbal spat”.

In all honesty even I don't know why im still upset about this stupid fight,I mean what's done is done, i don't have to talk to him or even see him apart from bio and math, so why spoil my mood for him? “i don't think so, no” I say as I make up my mind to forget about Chris Mckibben for good!

“Thats awesome!”Matty says  as he goes to pick up the burger on my plate, but I smack his hand and he pulls it back  immediately, hurt and shock (drama I tell you!) Clear in his features. “Ow! Rude much?” Emma starts giggling furiously as she looks at us.

“Dont wanna get smacked? Keep your hands off my food” I say giving him a sickly sweet smile, just to annoy the hell out of him.But eventually even he can't help it and starts laughing.

I smile as I look at him. This here, is exactly why this guy is so amazing, i know he did all this just to make me and my mood better and I don't know what I did to deserve a friend like him.... I honestly don't.

Matthew and I have been friends ever since I can remember and he's been there through everything with me. The good, the bad and the ugly.I still remember when my dad divorced my mom I couldn't sleep for 2 weeks straight, my eyes were more red and sore than ever and I almost got to the point of becoming an anemic, because I refused to touch my food, like that would stop them from having a divorce. He was there then, and I don't know how a 8year old like him was so mature and understanding and how he got me to understand, but I did in the end:my parents really were better off apart. Eventually even I realized that, when there was no more shouting in the house once dad left, how mom was now always in a better mood and how life was in general better. I really had him and only him to thank for that,because we met Emma a year and half after my parents divorce.

“Whachya thinking about Summy (yea, that's his nickname for me and its annoying AF! Its basically supposed to be some stupid merger of 'summer is a dummy' so...yea...summy!)Matty says, breaking me from my chain of thoughts. I smile hearing him say that, but before I can actually give him an answer the bell goes off, indicating the end of lunch, I realize I still have to collect my books for English, which was next class. So quickly grabbing my now empty food tray (when did I finish all that food!? God!) I turn to put it in the basket . “ Why don't you guys head to your classes?”i say calling out behind me to Matty and Emma.“I've got to collect some books from my locker,I'll see you guys after school ”and with that I rushed out the cafeteria, before I could even hear them reply.

Jostling through the crowds of students all still chhatering as the headed to their respective classes I could still feel stares boring into me and whispers (if you could call them that, they could practically be heard a block over) surrounding me. God! one good comeback to a douche(yea OK he was hot so?) And these people act like I've murdered someone.arrgh! After what seems like eternity I make it to my locker,and wanting to get to class fast, I open it quickly....

Biggest. Mistake.Ever

I hear things clicking into place like some rocket is about to be launched,my hand had already pulled the door of my locker open, before I could think clearly enough to stop it and immidetly I'm being sprayed all over with some liquid like thing that smells like apples. I'm too shocked to react, but somehow I realize what I'm supposed to do, so I trying to close the locker door but the force of the liquid keeps pushing it open dousing me even more and making me look really stupid and pathetic. I turn to walk away but slip on some of the liquid on the floor, falling hard on my ass.That is when I realize that all the students have been just standing there rooted to their spots and making a sequel to today morning episode by videotaping me. Laughter echoes through the entire hallway as they all witness my embarrassing encounter. I feel my cheeks heating up and my throat closing in.No way! I'm not freaking going to cry. Just then I feel a hand on my shoulder and relief floods through me, assuming its either Emma or Matthew but when i look up to find Chris Mckibben offerring me a hand up, I'm not the only person shocked, I realize as all laughter dies down.

I take his hand gratefully and regret it almost immediately as he let's go...making me fall back down. The laughter from the crowd this time is harder than ever and Principal Wilson himself has to make an appearance to make students go back to their daily classes. While he's busy with the other students,Chris kneels down beside me a little away, that stupid smirk of his, plastered on his face.

“Dont worry that was only flavoured water, thought the sweet could help with that bitter mouth of yours baby doll” I took in a sharp breath, so this was his doing.“ Be glad it wasn't chilli sauce, after what you tried to pull off this morning, did you honestly think, I'd let you get away with it?No one messes with Chris...and I mean no one babydoll” and with that he follows the other students to class.

I could feel my blood boiling just looking at him walk away with this.Who the hell does he think he is, humiliating me publicly. What I did was only to protect my friend, but what he did was to satisfy his ego and now I'm gonna make sure he pays for it

He wants to play dirty? Oh I can play dirty! Game on bad boy.....game Effing on!