Kill Me Already!

After looking at me for a few seconds, he finally removed his glares and I saw his frustratingly perfect  ocean blue eyes that held some kind of a glint in them for the for the first time, but before I could actually dvelve into what kind of a glint that was, he started talking.

“I have to say, I'm impressed by you're level of confidence”His voice is kind of husky and boyish both at the same time,and in perfect balance if I may say so myself.

I raise an eyebrow confused as to what he is talking about or rather why he is talking at all.

“And honestly you're kinda pretty” he continues. “I mean in the spunky kind of way, but sorry baby doll I don't do fiesty, and you seem exactly that, so sorry but I can't give you my number”

“Excuse me?” I ask in desbelief at what I just heard. The cocky barnacle thinks I came to ask him out! As if!

“You heard me hon, no can do! But dont worry, you'll find someone, although a little less dashing, but I mean kinda average enough for you”He said casually putting an arm across my shoulder as if we have been friends forever and turning me around to walk back out of the parking lot.

A guy Average enough for me? What  the hell does this guy think he's talking about.

“ By the way I'm Chris, Chris Mckibben..and, since you were sweet enough to come up to me first, why don't you help me out on my first day here, and I'll let you be my friend”He says,as if that offer itself should make me want to wait on him like a dog, and what did he say?he would LET ME be his friend? Oh this guy needs a reality check.

I push his arm harshly off my shoulder, very much aware of the entire student population eyes, cameras and pretty much everything on us and turn to face him. “Woah, stop right there Mr.Im-so-in-love-with-myself! I'm not interested in you or your freakin friendship, or rather slaveship”

I spit out the words, my anger increasing by the minute.Now I'm not really a violent person but this guy is really pushing my buttons and I don't think I can handle his self centered behaviour anymore.

Chris looks a little taken aback and if I'm not wrong amused at my harsh behavior, but I continue anyway.

“I came here to check whether you're  blind or insane, cause you almost killed my best friend there”I say pointing towards Emma who is a little further away from us.

The entire underground parking lot is echoing with my booming voice as everyone is completely silent and concentrating on the what is unfolding in front of them “But apparently , you are both. You obviously seems to think the entire world is in love with you, while this may be true for some shallow bimbos in high school who roam around you, let me tell you Mr.Mckibben or whatever your name is,that any sane girl in her right mind wouldn't date you, a guy who obviously doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself. And as for me, being into you? haa I'd rather die alone thank you very much ”I say completing my angry and bitter speech.

I really wanted to hurt the jerk, for almost killing my best friend and then rejecting me(when I wasn't even offering) in front of the entire school.Not that anyone gave a damn about me or who I am, but it was still humiliating, I mean seriously? Being put down by the new kid? No freaking way.

But somehow even my conscious doesn't accept what I just did. I try to shut it up by pointing out that my outburst can in no way hurt anyone's image, let alone some new hot guy, who already seems to have reached the top of the popularity charts here by the looks he's been receiving by everyone.

I look up to meet Chris's eyes, waiting for the inevitable backlash that I was bound to receive but what I got was worse.Way worse.

Chris Mckibben was smiling, he was FREAKING SMILING AT ME! I just insulted the hell out of him and  he was smiling at me.