Arianna Gilbert

Disclaimer———-

I unfortuantly do not own any of the characters except Arianna, all the other belong to LJ Smith and Julie Plec.

=================

"If you don't wake up now, I will have to do something drastic. Like, I don't know, pour freezing cold water on you." Elena threatens trying to get me to get up. I glare at my twin sister, she can be so annoying at times. I sit up, throwing the covers of me.

"Happy?" I sigh.

"Much." she grins. "Now be down in 20 minutes, Bonnie's picking us up. If you're late we will leave without you." Elena tells me before leaving my room. I groan, getting out of bed. Why does school have to be so early? I walk to the bathroom to take a shower but Jeremy is in there brushing his teeth. I walk into the bathroom and shove him towards his room, he curses as he almost falls over. I roll my eyes, is he really that unmanly?

"Aria, what the hell?" he demands. I send him a innocent smile then slam the door in his face. I turn on the shower and wait for the water to get hot. After a few seconds, I undress then hop into the shower. I almost fall asleep as the hot water hits my skin but I force myself to get out and dry off. I can't be late on the first day of school.

I grab my phone and start blasting Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. I walk to my closet and stare at my clothes for a few moments. What should I wear? My sister is miss innocent, my brother is goth dude, and what am I? I'm the wild, sarcastic, reckless one. Well, that's what people say about me at least.

I pick out a pair of skinny jeans with a mid sleeve plaid t-shirt. I button up the blue and black plaid shirt then throw on my jeans. I put on a pair of black converse and put on my best friend's bracelet that Caroline got me for my birthday. I brush my hair quickly and smile as I see it's already curling up. Unlike my sister, I have naturally dark brown curly hair not strait like hers. I think I would die if it were straight.

I look down at my parents picture before leaving. I miss them so much. Last year they were in a car accident and died. Elena and I were in the car but somehow we survived. I set the photo down and shake my head. Today is happy, not sad. I don't want anyone's pity.

I walk downstairs, into the kitchen where Elena and Jer are currently fighting over coffee. I smirk and walk up from behind them, stealing the coffee out of their hands.

"Not cool, Aria." Jeremy glares at me but pours himself another one. Elena is about to scold me but Aunt Jenna comes running into the room panicked.

"What's up Jenna?" I frown at her panicked expression.

"I'm late for a meeting. Got to go. Be good at school today, especially you Aria." Jenna narrow s her eyes at me before rushing out the door. I put my hands up in innocence.

"Why me?" I pout causing Elena to smile.

"You know why." she laughs, grabbing her book bag. I shrug and grab my bag following her out the door.

"I am not a trouble maker." I lie. Elena looks over at me arching her eyebrow. "Okay...so maybe I am." I admit causing Elena to roll her eyes. She heads out to Bonnie who is waiting in her car on our driveway. I notice to late that Elena is heading for the front seat. I run but it's already too late. Elena is already in the front seat, making herself comfortable. I glare at her, but hop into the backseat anyways.

"What up Bon Bon?" I smirk as she pulls out of our driveway. She sighs, narrowing her eyes at me through the mirror, she really hates that nickname.

"Do you really have to call me that, Aria?" she questions annoyed even though she is smiling slightly. I nod my head and put my earbuds in. I close my eyes, deciding to rest until we get to school.