one

l e x i

As I sit on the edge of the tub in the bathroom, I stare at my phone screen, watching the numbers on my timer count down. Minutes from now, my life could have a big change, and I'm honestly not sure if I'm ready for that.

Most girls that I know think that as soon as they graduate from high school, they need to start a family so that they can be young parents. I'm not ready to have a child yet, I want to live my life and have some fun before settling down and having any children. I'm only twenty one, I want to have some fun first. I'm not even married, what if I'm with someone else in ten years? Not that I'm planning on being with anyone else, but you never know what the future may hold.

'Nothing will happen, it's just one time,' a drunk Harry said to me just a few weeks ago. I don't know why I even trusted him when he said it, I should have gone with what my conscience said. Something about that boy always makes me cave and I hate it.

I knew that something was going to happen, but he insisted that we would be fine for once. Just because it's one time does not mean that nothing will happen. But just like I said, he always makes me change my mind, whether I want to or not. It just happens.

The timer goes off and I set my phone down. I'm not ready to see the result, three minutes wasn't long enough. I take a deep, nervous breath before lifting the test up.

Positive.

Of course. So much for not wanting to start a family this young. I need Harry to come home, he's been visiting his family in England for the past week and I'm not sure why I decided to stay here alone. I could've been having fun with him but here I sit, alone with my thought.

"Harry, it's me." I say into my phone. "Please, call me when you can. I really have to talk to you about something and I don't exactly want to do it over a text or voicemail." I end the call walk into our bedroom, setting my phone down on the small table next to the bed.

I lay down and pull the blankets over my body. I might as well try and get some sleep. If Harry decides to come home, it would be a while before his plane landed.

A few hours later, I wake up to arms slowly wrapping around my body. Looking down, I recognize the familiar tattoos. I roll over to see Harry's bright green eyes staring back at me.

"Sorry I woke you, I tried to be quiet." He says softly, and I shake my head.

"You're fine, I'm just glad you're home. I missed you."

"What's wrong, are you okay? I was on my way to the airport when I got your call and came as quick as I could. Sorry it took so long, my original flight got delayed and the lady at the airport got pissed when I said that I needed a ticket for the soonest flight. She told me that I should have come earlier because the plane was about to take off." He explains, rolling his eyes.

"Harry, I don't know how to say this. I have this big feeling that you'll just end up hating me."

This one thing that I have to say could change our whole relationship, who knows what will happen? He could leave and never come back, or he could stay with me and be the amazing father that I always knew he would be. He's amazing with children, it's like he was made to be a father.

"You know that I could never hate you, no matter what." He brings a hand up to my face and brushes the hair away from my eyes, still looking into them.

I think even Harry's starting to get nervous, and I don't blame him. I have to say this now, I can't hide it from him forever. In a few months my stomach will start growing and he'll end up thinking that I cheated on him. I take a deep breath and swallow thickly.

"I'm pregnant."

//

I apologize if you think this is bad. I began writing this when I first started liking the boys lol