seventeen

h a r r y

I knew if I left her down here with him that this would happen. He doesn't know how to keep his hands off girls, relationship or not. Which is why I decided to say that I was 'taking a shower'. A little test to see what would happen if I left the room, and he did exactly what I thought he would.

Wes looks up at me and laughs, which sounded more like a shriek or a witch cackle, it's so annoying.

"You think I was going to try and take her away from you?" No, I thought you were going to try and be friends with her! Dumbass.

"I knew what would happen." I don't take my eyes off him, he may try to make another move, although I wouldn't be surprised if he still does. Lexi stares up at me. Maybe now she understands why I told her to stay away from him.

"Come here please." I look over to her and she stands up quickly. "Wesley I think you should leave." He shakes his head.

"You know me, Harry. I was just talking to her, nothing more!" He tries to defend himself. I'm not stupid enough to believe his lies. I look over at Lex, who is clearly thinking of something to say.

"I've got this baby, don't worry." I mutter in her ear. "Leave." I growl, watching him get up.

"Fine, talk to me when you're not being an overprotective asshole." I don't know that I'll be able to do that. He opens the door and stands in front of it. "Lexi." He smirks and walks outside. I walk over to the door and slam it closed, sighing heavily. He better not even think of coming near her again.

Lexi walks over to me and sighs heavily, grabbing onto my hand. I squeeze her hand and look down at her, sliding my other arm around her waist. I couldn't be mad at her, she didn't talk to him first. I bring her hand up to kiss it and lean my forehead against hers.

"Do you understand why I didn't want you near him?" I ask, although she'll probably just tell me what I wanted to her. She nods quickly.

"Can we go upstairs and lie down for a while?" I nod and walk towards the stairs, not letting go of her hand.

l e x i

I walk upstairs not saying a word. Harry is calmer than I thought he would be, I thought for sure Wes wouldn't leave here without getting hurt.

Is that how every guy is with their girlfriend? Even if they're not, I'm glad he's protective of me, I much prefer that over him letting other people flirt with me when they know I'm happy with Harry.

I lay down on the bed and reach for the remote to turn the TV on. Channel after channel and there's nothing on, might as well put a movie in.

I get up and walk over to the shelf full of movies. I'm just about to choose one when Harry speaks up.

"What are you doing?" What does it look like I'm doing?

"Getting a movie, there's nothing on TV." With the look on his face, I already know what he's about to say.

"There's always other things better than movies.." He smirks, knew it.

"Like sleeping?" I tease, knowing it'll drive him nuts.

Harry glares at me and I laugh, sitting down on the bed. His arms wrap around me and pull me over to him, laying me on top of his chest. He reaches for the remote, turns the TV off, and sits up against the back of the bed.

"Always teasing me." He mutters, smirking. I laugh and lean my head on his chest.

"Fine, no more teasing." He frowns, running his fingers through my hair.

"I didn't mean you couldn't be a tease." He says.

"Well I'm tired, so no teasing for you."

"Lex, it's four in the afternoon. How in the world are you tired?" He bites on his lip, obviously trying not to laugh.

"I just am, okay? I don't complain when you're tired." I smile slightly and he shakes his head. "Besides, I need a nap. Putting up with assholes like Wes tires me out." He laughs and kisses my forehead.

"I don't complain. Now take your nap, before I decide to get up." He pulls the blankets over us, holding me close, and I fall asleep quickly.