two

l e x i

Harry's expression changed, and I can't tell if it's good or bad.

"You thought that I would hate you for that fact that you're pregnant?" I'm guessing good. He lifts my chin up with his finger to make me look him in the eyes.

"Nothing could make me hate you, not even that." He kisses me softly and pulls my body closer to his. The fact that he's not upset eases my nerves a bit.

"You have me under this spell, and I can't get out of it. Not that I want to, but no matter what, I'm drawn to you. I know we didn't get on the best when we first met, but even then, I knew from the minute I saw you that you were special. You told me over and over how much you hated me, but I never felt the same. I loved you, and I always will, no matter what happens to us. I promise you this, Lexi, that it'll be fine. We'll get through this together." I smile slightly at his words. "Emotionally together, not physically though. I'm sorry, but I can't get pregnant too."

We both laugh and I hug him. This is definitely not the reaction that I had expected to receive from him. The last time he promised me something, it put me in the situation that I'm in right now.

"Would now be a good time to say 'I told you so?'" I ask, laughing lightly.

"Why would you say that?"

"You said that nothing would happen if it was just one time. I tried to tell you about how big the chance of me getting pregnant was and you didn't care to listen. I'm pretty sure that this is the complete opposite of what you thought would happen."

"It is, but I don't really care. It just means that there will be a mini version of you ruining around the house." He smiles, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you, Harry."

I lift my head up from his chest to look at him, and at the same time, he looks down at me. I can't tell what he's thinking. Is he scared? Nervous? Probably both. I'm just glad that I'm not doing this alone.

What am I supposed to expect? I really haven't had any experience or anything, no one I knew got pregnant while I was growing up. My sister was born when I was four, so it's not like I know anything from that. I'm not asking my parents, they already said that if I were to ever get pregnant, it'd be my responsibility and they wouldn't help.

Am I even going to keep the baby? I can't take care of a child yet, I've said my whole life that I didn't want to start a family right away. There's still so much that I want to do, things that I can't do if I have a child to take care of.

Harry's always said he wanted to wait too, but I guess that you can't always get what you want. He said he'd stay with me through thick and thin, so I guess we're in this together. Hopefully I'll find someone, besides Harry, that will be able to help me through this because I don't want to be driving him nuts. Someone that can give me advice, and tell me what to expect.

"I love you too, Lex." He says, his lips resting on my forehead. "I'll love you forever."