thirteen

h a r r y
the next day

I wake up a little while before Lexi, hoping that she isn't as mad as she was. Maybe everything that happened changed things between us. Hopefully we won't need to have that damn conversation about if she wants to keep the baby or not. I want her to, but she thinks that I'm not ready.

Her rolling around the bed distracts me from my thoughts. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping. She's beautiful all the time, but she looks so calm and peaceful when she's asleep.

I think she's starting to wake up. It's about time, it's after noon. Her eyes open slowly and she looks around.

"Morning." I smile down at her, receiving a sleepy smile back.

l e x i

I think about the events that happened last night. Sleeping in here did make me feel a bit better, but I don't know that it really fixed everything. I'm just hoping we don't have another argument today, I'm tired of fighting.

I just woke up and Harry already seems to be in a good mood, it must be from last night. He reaches down and kisses my forehead, then my lips. He slides his arms around my waist and lifts me up, holding me on his lap.

"Later, Harry. I need to shower." I say and a small smirk appears on his face. I already know with he's thinking, so I speak before he can. "Not today, you know what happened last time."

Sometimes I just want time to myself, and the shower is the only place where I have it. I can let my thoughts process without having him change my mind.

"I don't remember, could you tell me again?" His smirk grows and I shake my head, causing him to pout. "You're no fun."

"I'm fun, just not this time."

I stand up and grab a pair of clothes out of my dresser. I walk into the bathroom and close the door, reaching in the shower to turn the water on so it'll warm up. I pull my clothes off and look in the mirror. We didn't have much time left to decide on whether I was keeping the baby or not. I know its a hard subject for us to talk about without getting into an argument about it, but it needs to be done.

h a r r y

I decide on making breakfast before it's too late today. I don't want us to argue about who's doing what with the dishes. As soon as I hear the door close, I slide a t-shirt over my head and slide a pair of jeans on. I go downstairs and look around, thinking of what to make. I grab some bread and put it in the toaster, and open the fridge to get some butter and fruit. I get two plates out of the cabinet and butter the bread, putting the toast and fruit on the plates. When she comes downstairs, her hair is pulled back and she's wearing an outfit similar to mine. Is that my shirt she's wearing?

She walks over to the table, smiling at me. "You did this on purpose, didn't you?" She says and I laugh softly.

"Maybe." I wrap my arms around her and kiss her softly. "I don't want to argue about breakfast again, so I have an idea. From now on, I'll be the cook. You can do whatever you want." Her head nods in agreement and she walks over to the table, sitting down.

"We won't argue as long as I can do the dishes." She watches as I follow and sit down across from her.

"Whatever you want." I say, starting to eat. Actually, whatever keeps us from arguing.