three

l e x i
A few hours later

I lean my head against Harry's shoulder, my eyes focused on the television. He lightly rests his hand on my stomach, and I smile, setting my hand on top of his. He looks like he's ready to fall asleep, and with the flight he had and time change from London to here, I'm amazed that he hasn't.

"How far along are you?" He asks, breaking the silence.

"I don't know. I haven't been to a doctor yet, I just found out today. I wanted to tell you first. I'm sure I'm not too far along." I respond. He nods and rubs my hand with his thumb, trying to comfort me.

"Do you know what it is yet?" I shook my head.

"I just said that I haven't been to a doctor yet, what do you think?" I ask, laughing. "I don't think that I'm far enough to find out what it is yet, but I guess we'll find out if I am when we go to the doctor's. I'm not sure if I want to know ahead of time anyway." I look up at him.

"What are you hoping for?" He continued to question. I knew this question was coming. That boy is always full of questions, especially when it comes to babies.

"I'd be happy with either. I've always wanted a girl but now that I'm in this situation, I don't care as long as it's healthy." Harry nods in agreement.

"I've always wanted a little girl." I smile, leaning my head against his. "When's your first appointment at the doctors?" How many questions does he have? I take a deep breath before answering.

"Next week. Any more questions?"

"I'm full of questions, I thought you knew that by now."

"Well, maybe I don't want to answer them." I try to hide my smile before pulling myself out of his grip to stand up.

"Where are you going?"

"Upstairs."

"I'll come with you." He offers, sitting up.

"Harry, I'm going to take a shower. I'm not going to run away, not that you would let me anyway." I say sarcastically.

"And I can't come with you? May I remind you that you're pregnant with my child, I've clearly seen you without clothes."

"You can be with me after I take my shower." I lean down to give him a quick kiss. "I promise." He looks at me, and I can't tell if he's okay with it or upset. I squeeze his hand and get up, hearing him sigh as I do. I take one more look at him before walking upstairs into the bathroom.

I turn the water on and undress while it warms up, taking a quick look at myself in the mirror. I run my hand over my belly, knowing that even though a bump hasn't formed yet, there's still a child growing in there, my child. In just a few short months, my reflection, along with my life, will change drastically, and I'll have to adjust to that.

I wrap a towel around myself and open the bathroom door, stepping into the hallway. "Harry." His head turns slowly to face me.

"What?"

"Get up here." I lean against the wall, looking down at him.

"You said-"

"Are you seriously bringing back what I said when I'm telling you to get up here?" I cross my arms over my chest. He looks at me, then back at the TV to turn it off. He gets up and walks upstairs, following me into the bathroom.

Harry closes the door and I wrap my arms his neck, attaching my lips to his. "I thought you were taking a shower." He mumbles, pulling his mouth away from mine for a moment.

"I am. Now shut up and kiss me." He smiles and connects our lips once again. I reach down the the edge of his shirt, pulling it up. I pull away from him to pull it off. I step backwards, reaching the tub.

"You finish. I'll be waiting." I smile, stepping into the shower.