six

l e x i

I stand in the kitchen, making lunch for myself. Harry should be home from work soon, but I'm sure that he already ate.

I sit down at the table and start eating, looking up at the clock before checking my phone. There was a message from Harry saying that he would be home in a few minutes.

About 5 minutes later, Harry walked in the door, pulling his shoes and coat off, sighing heavily as he walked over to me. I stood up and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him.

"Hard day at work?" He nodded.

"Everybody asking you to do their job gets quite annoying. You're lucky you don't have one." He smiles and I shake my head.

"I'm not lucky, I haven't found one that I want yet. It's not my fault that the place I worked at closed." I look up at him to see him smirking down at me.

"Sure you haven't found one that you like yet, you just like to be home." He pulls me over to the couch and sits down, holding me on his lap. I smile, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Although that is only partly true, I'll let you think what you want." I laugh softly, and reach for the remote.

I flip trough the channels, in search of something I like. Harry doesn't seem to be too interested in the television right now, as it looks like he's falling asleep.

I start to get up to move to another seat so I won't wake him, but his grip on me tightens. "Where are you going?" He asks, his eyes opening.

"I was going to move so you could get up and go to bed if you wanted to, or at least so that I wouldn't wake you." He shakes his head.

"You're fine." He sits up, keeping his eyes on me.

"I can come with you." I say, getting a smile in return from him. I reach for the remote and turn the TV off, then walk upstairs with him. He lays next to me in bed, holding me close and closes his eyes, quickly falling asleep.

I unlock my phone and check my social media, trying to keep myself occupied since I'm not tired yet. I've been staying up pretty late the past few nights, unable to sleep. I'm not sure why, although the fact that I have Harry laying practically on top of me may be part of it. His body is so warm, and it makes me sweat. I love him, but it's hot enough in this house, especially in the summer, I don't need his body to make it worse.

I set my phone down and close my eyes, hoping that I can fall asleep a bit earlier tonight.