Two | Wake me up

Ariana's POV
I herd loud banging on my door. Who could that be? I got out of my bed but I was still half a sleep so I feel on the ground while getting out of bed. I looked my my clock and it was 12:08pm. I only got 2 hours of sleep, really?

I went downstairs to answer the door to see Ethan and Grayson standing at my door.

"You guys had to wake me up?" I said getting away from the door gesturing them to come in.

"Your welcome?" Grayson said.

"Sorry. Thanks guys for helping me back there" I brought them into a hug. "I love you guys so much"

"I love you too" they both said in unison.

"So what do you want to do on the last day of summer?" Ethan said. "We can go to the beach, the mall, the movies..." Ethan trailed off.

"We could go to the beach" I said as I went to my kitchen to get some water.

"Sounds good!" They said in unison. They always put a smile on my face when they do that.

"You go get your sexiest bathing suit on and we'll get ours on" Ethan said.

"Ok I'll see if I can fine my sexiest" I said pushing them out the door.

I went and did my morning routine and then I went to look for a bathing suit. I opened my drawers and I found a bathing suit I've never seen before. There was a note on it.

'Let's see how your body looks in this'
-Unknown

Really guys? Such pervs. I put it on anyway and took a look in the mirror. I think this bathing suit will start to grow on me. I'm digging it. (Shown above) As I was looking in the mirror I looked at my face. I took off my glasses and just thought to myself. Is that how I look? I put on some contacts instead of my glasses.

I started putting my hair in braids until I herd a knock on my door. That must be them. I answered the door and only Ethan was there.

"Hey Eth! Where's Gray?" I said letting him in.

"He's still getting ready but look at you. Is that new?" He said and grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"Yes but shouldn't you know?" I said. He looked confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"You didn't get me this?"

"No"

"Oh then who did?"

"I don't know but I know Grayson didn't. Do you need some help?" Ethan said gesturing me to my braids.

Ethan's POV
Ariana looked so sexy in that bathing suit. What am I saying?! I can't like Ariana, we're just friends, really good friends. That could become more than friends. Man I wish I could kiss her sweet lips with her strawberry lip gloss. What am I saying?! Snap out of it Ethan!

Ariana's POV
"Do you need some help?" Ethan said.

"Yes please" I mopped sitting on the couch.

*5 minutes later*

"There we go! How do you like it?" Ethan said bring me to the mirror.

"That's so good. You gotta teach me how to do this" we both laughed then we herd a knock at the door. "About time" I said going towards the door as I opened it.

"Ooo la la, Ariana. Me likey" Grayson said licking his lips.

"Shut up Gray. Are y'all ready to go?" I grabbed my stuff as I started to head out the door.

"Let's hit it!" Ethan said.
-
Srry this is such a filler chapter. I'm gonna have some things happen at the beach tho😏 remember
VOTE
COMMENT
PEACE! -Ava