10 | The Date

so this chapter is just grayson and samara on a date.

grayson's pov

"how's this ethan?" i said and walked out of the bathroom.

"bro that's perfect. what time are you getting sam?" ethan asked.

"at 5:30. what time is it now?"

"5:15 you should start to head over there in a bit"

"yea. i also got her a rose. do you think she'll like it?" i asked.

"yes now go, you don't want to be late" ethan said pushing me out the door.

{skips car ride}

i got up to samara's door and knocked on it.

"hello there. you must be grayson!" a woman said. "i'm samara's mom but you can call me stephanie" she continued.

"hello stephanie it's so good to meet you" i said and shook her hand.

"samara is almost done getting ready. come in" she said. i walked in the door and then samara came downstairs. she was beautiful. (outfit above)

it wasn't a formal kind of date but it wasn't casual either.

"hi grayson" samara said.

"hey samara. you look beautiful" i said. i took her hand and kissed it. "i got you this" i said and gave her the rose.

"i love it" she said. "so are you ready to go?" she continued.

"of corse" i said and we went to my car and drove to the place we were going.

*skipping car ride*

"a park?" samara asks. i then go to the trunk of my car and pulled out a basket.

"are we having a picnic?" she asks as a smile grows on her face.

"yep!" i said and we started walking to a nice open spot.

we found a spot and i layed out the blanket and we sat down.

"this is so pretty" samara said.

"i knew you would like it" i said. i was staring into her beautiful eyes and a smile grew on my face.

"what?" she said. "is there a bug on me?" samara started to freak out a bit. she hates bugs.

"no it's just...you're so beautiful" i said. samara sighed in relief.

"thank you gray. you always know how to make a girl feel special" she said. my heart started racing and i wanted to kiss her.

i went and kissed her and she didn't pull away. she kissed back. our lips were in sync and it felt like fireworks. there were butterflies in my stomach and the most beautiful girl in the world right in front of me. i love her so much.

authors note:
i hope you guys liked this chapter. im sorry if you didn't like it i just wanted to make one of them on their date.

make sure to vote and comment. ily💙