11 | airport

ethan's pov

*one week later*

today me, grayson, and lexi are going to pick up cameron and jessy from the airport. turns out cameron's actually gonna stay for three months but jessy is staying for one. i'm so happy i get to see my sister and jessy. i haven't seen them in so long.

***

when we got to the airport i was going to surprise them when we picked them up. i saw them looking for us but i was hiding behind the poles so i could sneak up and surprise them.

i was getting closer and closer to them until i finally got to them. i tapped on their shoulders and they both turned around and gave me a group hug.

"i'm so glad to see you" cameron said then looked behind me. "lexi!" she said and ran to lexi to hug her. it was like a family reunion, well it kind of is.

jessy saw grayson and went to say hi to him and also to lexi. jessy and lexi don't really know each other so cameron was introducing them to each other. they seemed to be getting along really well.

i still can't get my mind off of ariana. i really hope she's okay. i mean i do kind of like her. how am i going to tell cameron? ariana and cameron are practically sisters. whenever they have a chance to see each other, they take it. this isn't about ariana anymore. this is about cameron and jessy and all of us hanging out.

this is going to be...great.

***

"so where's ariana?" cameron said right when we got home. "why didn't she come to the airport?" she continued.

"well...umm" i said. i didn't know how to tell her. ariana is family and she's like a sister Cameron never had.

"ethan" cameron said getting worried.

"she ran away" i spit out.

"what do you mean 'ran away'?!" cam said starting to get angry.

"she ran away from home last week. we went looking for her and saw her in new jersey but she ran again. we think she doesn't want to come back. ever" i said. cameron started to tear up.

"oh" was all cameron could say. "no!" cam said. "she can't be gone! we've gotta look again" cameron continued and started walking away.

"no cam!" i said and grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving. "she doesn't want us anymore. trust me. even lexi said no" i continued.

"fine" she said and yanked my hand off her. "i'm going upstairs to show jessy her room. if you find anything about ariana let me know" cam said and took jessy to her room. great way to start off seeing the family.

"i will" i said and sat down on the couch.

authors note:
so srry i haven't updated in a long time.

OMG THEY WON BOTH TEEN CHOUCE AWARDS IM SO FREAKING PROUD! MY BABIES WON TWO AWARDS!💙

anyways hope you guys liked this and don't forget to COMMENT and VOTE. ilygsm✌🏻️💕