3 | Beach Day

Ariana's POV
We took my car to the beach but Grayson insisted he'd drive but I told him no because he's the worst driver ever. The car ride was like usual. Jamming out to the songs on the radio.

*at the beach*

We put our beach chairs out and towels and started to relax. I was on my way to get ice cream until I bumped into someone and I fell.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you" the stranger said and gave me a help up.

"It's cool, thanks" I accepted the help and got up.

"No problem. I'm Samara!" She said and put out her hand.

"I'm Ariana!" I said and shook her hand. "I was gonna go get some ice cream, wanna join?"

"Sure!"

We went and got some ice cream and talked about our interest and stuff we like. Turns out we have a lot in common. We started to become really good friends. I invited her to come and hang out with me and the twins.

"Geez Ari what took you so long?" Grayson said.

"Well this is Samara, my new friend. She's gonna come and hang out with-" I got interrupted by Samara saying something.

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE THE DOLAN TWINS! I love you guys so much, I watch your videos every Tuesday!" Samara said.

"Thank you! I love you too, thanks for watching our videos!" Ethan said.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" She asked

"Sure" they said in unison.

They took pictures and talked for a few. I started to call her Sam and so did the twins. We all were having a really good time at the beach.

"Race you to the water?" Ethan said outa nowhere.

"Hell yea!" I said.

We started running towards the water and I beat him of corse. He started running up to me and pinned me down in the water. We started wrestling like how we did when we were kids. It was so fun. After that we were just siting in the water talking.

"Can we just say that I won?" Ethan said.

"Of corse not! I think Sam and Grayson are really gonna hit it off" I said biting my lip.

"They're honestly perfect for each other" he said and we both started laughing.

We both stared into each other's eyes. He moved closer and so did I. Our lips crashed together until our lips were in perfect sync.

Ethan's POV
I went in for the kiss and she kissed me back. We just had a moment and I really liked it. I felt sparks when she kissed me and I loved it. She started to pull away.

"I can't, I'm sorry" she said. She stood up and so did I. "This isn't right" she started to walk away.

I grabbed her hands to stop her from leaving. I looked her straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry" I said. "I shouldn't have done that. I know we're friends but I thought we had a moment. I'm sorry" i continued.

"It's fine. I kinda liked it anyway but we're just friends. Please don't tell anyone about it though" she said.

"I promise" I said and raised my right hand in the air and the other hand over my heart.

"Thank you" she said then pecked me on the cheek and we went back over to our chairs and relaxed some more.

Sam and Grayson really look like they were hitting it off when we were in the water. What is going on with them?

***

Ooo some juicy stuff between Ari and Ethan. Do you think they will get together? What about Samara and Grayson? More characters will also come in soon so stay tuned. Remember
COMMENT
VOTE
PEACE! -Ava