13 | searching

read a/n at the end :)

cameron's pov

"yea ariana" i said talking to caitlin on the phone.

"she's not here anymore. ariana said she had something to do after we took that photo"  caitlin said.

"okay. did she tell you anything about what she's doing or where's she going?" i asked hoping to get some information.

"she said she was going to washington" caitlin said.

washington? wow.

"okay thanks caitlin. hope to see you soon. bye!" i said and hung up the phone.

i walked over to ethan to tell him where ariana is.

"well, caitlin isn't with ariana anymore" i said with some sad emotion. ethan put his head in his hands.

"but i do know where she is" i said and my frown turned into a smile and so did ethan's.

"where is she?!" ethan said standing up from his bed.

"washington"

"where in washington?"

"that's what i don't know"

"well we're going to washington" ethan said and went to tell grayson.

ethan's pov

"hey gray-" i stopped in the middle of grayson's name to see samara here.

"oh hey samara. didn't know you were here" i continued just starring at the two.

"what did you want, ethan?" grayson said snapping me out of my daze.

"oh well cameron and i are going to washington" i said.

"washington?!" grayson was shocked. we've never been there and saying that out of no where is just crazy.

"yea, jessy's taking photos for photography class and might be home in a couple hours. you can handle the fort right?" i asked grayson. i'm always the one taking charge so i let grayson do it while i was gone.

"y-yea, but why are you going to washington?" grayson asked me with a puzzled look on his face.

"if i told you then you'd want to come"

"then i'm coming!" grayson said as he stood up from the couch.

"no you're not"

"fine" grayson said and sat back down with a frown on his face.

i'm surprised he didn't argue with me.

***

"how long?" i asked cameron as i got in the car.

"15 hours" cameron said getting in the car as well.

"okay then let's go" i said. "and we'll switch halfway" i said to cameron. she looked at me like i was crazy.

"you are definitely not driving!" cameron said yelling a little.

"why not?" i asked.

"first of all, you do have a permit. second of all, you suck at driving" cameron said making a point.

"but what if you get tired?" i asked really wanting to drive.

"then i'll suck it up and get coffee" she said. "now drop it and we're leaving" she continued.

i put on my seatbelt and crossed my arms acting like a five year old.

authors note:
so i just had my first week of school which means i might not be updating that much. i have an idea though.

what i want to do is update maybe once a week. the problem with that is they might be short.

i already feel like they are but i try to make it long.

anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

don't forget to vote & comment.

love you guys💜

PEACE!✌🏻️💕