19 | birthday boy

IM SORRY I WAS GONE FOR OVER A MONTH. school has been crazy stressful for me and i needed to focus on that. i also have been trying to make long chapters and i did it...i think. p.s. pls read a/n :)
*long chapter*

*ethans pov*

tomorrow is my birthday and i have to go to school tomorrow, so ria wanted to come over and celebrate. i personally didn't want to since i don't really like making a big deal out of it.

"ethan!" grayson yelled for me. he probably needed something so i went downstairs to see him.

"what's up?" i said and saw ria standing in our living room with a present in her hands. ria gave me an innocent smile and walked towards me.

"i got you a little something" ria said, handing me the little box with a ribbon on it. "happy early birthday" she continued and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

i opened the box to see a couple bracelets inside.

"did you make these?" i asked her holding up one of them.

"yeah actually" she said.

"i love it. thank you ria" i said and gave her a big hug.

"but wait!" ria said breaking the hug. "there's more" she grabbed my wrist and yanked me outside. "ta-da!" she exclaimed and went towards some boards. there were multiple ones, a longboard, two skateboards and a penny board. i was in awe. they were incredible.

"wow" was all i could say. "i don't know what to say"

"how about a thank you?" ria said with a big smile on her face.

"thank you" i said and gave her another hug.

"oh! also the second skateboard is for grayson since it's his birthday too and i got me a board also" ria said walking towards all of the boards. "so how about you put on those bracelets, pick a board, and lets go riding" she said grabbing her skateboard and started riding off.

i followed behind her using the skateboard she got me. under it said 4OU with purple on it. as we were riding, i saw an ice cream shop and ria did too.

"want some?" ria asked me.

"yeah" i said looking at the ice cream, my mouth hanging low.

"it's on me" she said picking out her ice cream.

"ria you don't have to-"

"yes i do. i want to. it's your birthday tomorrow and i want it to be magical" she interrupted me. "now pick out your ice cream so we can get on out of here. i have somewhere we can go" i did what she said and we left.

***

"where are we going?" i asked ria as we were still riding.

"you'll see" she said and took a sharp left turn as i followed behind her and we turned into a club. oh no.

"why are we at a club, ria?" i asked staring blankly at the club called "sixties".

"well one of my friends work here who can get us free drinks and i like drunk ethan" she chuckled at her comment.

"i don't. he's too wild" i said now staring at ria.