18 | familiar

ethan's pov

ria took me back to my place to rest up and she went home. i had so many thoughts going through my head.

when i kissed ria it felt...familiar. it's like i've felt those lips before. it reminded me of when i went to the beach with grayson and ariana.

*flashback*

We both stared into each other's eyes. I moved closer and so did she. Our lips crashed together until our lips were in perfect sync.

"I can't, I'm sorry" ariana said. She stood up and I did too. "This isn't right" she started to walk away.

I grabbed her hands to stop her from leaving. I looked her straight in the eyes. "I'm sorry" I said. "I shouldn't have done that. I know we're friends but I thought we had a moment. I'm sorry" i continued.

"It's fine. I kinda liked it anyway but we're just friends. Please don't tell anyone about it though" she said.

"I promise" I said and raised my right hand in the air and the other hand over my heart.

"Thank you" she said then pecked me on the cheek and we went back over to our chairs and relaxed some more.

*end of flashback*

why can't i stop thinking about her?! i thought to myself. i just want her back. my birthday is in two days and my only wish is her in my arms again.

grayson came in my room and he knew something was up.

"you've been thinking about her" grayson said and sat on the edge of my bed next to me.

"yes" was all i could say.

"what happened at the bar?" he asked.

"we drank, danced, did some karaoke, then..." i don't know why but it was like i couldn't say what happened next.

"then what?" grayson asked concerned.

"i took her to the back room and we started making out" i said.

"you guys didn't...have sex...did you?" grayson asked me.

"no! we just made out then one of ria's friends walked in and saw us then we left" i said and put my hands on my face.

"so why are you thinking about ariana now?" grayson asked.

"because when i kissed her it reminded me of when i kissed ariana at the beach"

"wait you kissed ariana and didn't tell me?"

"she told me not to tell anyone"

"okay we're getting off topic. why does that remind you of the kiss?"

my mind was spinning. yes it was familiar, but why was it familiar?

"ethan?" grayson said snapping me out of my daze.

"it's familiar" i mumbled.

"what?" grayson asked.

"it was familiar god dammit!" i yelled and stood up from my bed. my mind was so confused it was out of control. i think i was going crazy. what was wrong with me?

"look ethan, i know you're drunk and acting like an asshole in all but can you bring it down a notch! i'm just trying to help" grayson yelled at me, getting up too. he was right i am acting like an asshole.

"sorry" i said and sat back down.

"why is it familiar?" grayson asked.

"the kiss. it was like i was kissing the same person" i said.

"what do you mean?"

"i knew they acted the same and looked the same but that can't be possible"

"who?"

there was a long pause of silence until i just said it.

"ariana and ria"

authors note:
ooo cliff hanger?😏
soooo ethan is figuring out about ariana...or should i say ria :)

thank you guys so so much for 700 reads !
we're close to 1k and i'm so happy.

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. make sure you comment and vote.

love you guys PEACE✌🏻💕