One | Ariana

Ariana's POV {that's Ariana⬆️ik it says Nina Dobrev but it's not gonna be her}

One, two, three...all of my cuts and bruises on my body. I could count forever. I really shouldn't have talked to Nate today. I went to the park to see Nate with his friends, the Dolan twins and Alex. I've known the Dolan twins since 3rd grade and they were my neighbors. Nate and Alex I just see around school sometimes.

{flashback}
At the park I just sat on a bench and read my book I've been trying to finish. Ethan, Grayson, Nate, and Alex came up to me and Nate slapped my book out of my hand. I was super confused and I didn't know what was going on.

"Hey loser. What are you doing here?" Nate said. He picked up my book and read the title. "'Lost Girl'" he said. "What title is that?"

I was looking back at Ethan and Grayson hoping they would help me. They were giving Nate rude looks. The looks they made when they were going to beat someone up.

"Back off of her" Ethan said giving me my book back.

"What's your problem Ethan? I get you're best friends with her and all but I'm not. She's just another person who should get-"

"Maybe you should get lost!" Grayson said backing Ethan up. He didn't even need Nate to finish his sentence to know what he was going to say.

"Alex, take them somewhere else. I'll take care of Miss loser over here" Nate said grabbing my arm pulling me to an ally way so no one could see.

I was struggling to get out of his grip but I couldn't. He was much stronger than me. As he dragged me away I could see Ethan and Grayson trying to come get me. We turned a corner and I couldn't see them anymore.

He grabbed my glasses and threw them on the floor. He started scratching and punching me. I was soon knocked out. My vision was blurry and I start seeing Ethan and Grayson come up to me. One of them picked me up bridal style and the other grabbed my book and glasses and started to run to my house.
{end of flashback}

That was not the best time. I woke up in my bed and I still don't know who did what. I saw my sister, Lexi, come in my room.

"You're awake" she said. "They really saved you didn't they?" She continued. She sat down next to me on my bed and turned my face. "Looks like you've got a black eye" she said putting on my glasses.

"What will I do without you?" I said as a tear ran down my face. Lexi is going off to college next year and I don't want her to leave so soon. She's always there for me whenever I need her. She doesn't want me to think about her leaving but I brought it up anyway.

"Don't cry" she whipped my tear away. "You can always call and visit me in Florida" I looked down when she said that. She's gonna be so far away. We live in Cali right now and soon she's gonna be in Florida.

She lifted my chin back up and brought me into a hug. "It's gonna be okay, trust me" she said.

Lexi and I don't have parents anymore. They died when I was 3 and Lexi was 6. We both don't know a lot about them but she knows more than me. We live with our Aunt May. When she found out about her parents she decided to come to our house in Cali and stay with us. She doesn't really take care of us though. She goes on a bunch of business trips so she's always gone.

"You should get some rest. Lay down and I'll get you an ice pack and some medicine" Lexi said as she tucked me under the covers and kissed my forehead. She always knows how to take care of me. That's why I don't want her to go.
-
I hope you guys like this so far. I'll try to update as much as I can. I have exams going on rn and I've only gotten one out of four done.
Ilygsm and don't forget to remember
ADD THIS
VOTE
COMMENT
thank you guys!❤️ -Ava🌙