7 | Drive

Ethan's POV (you don't have to listen to the song but it's really good tbh)

I kept hearing Grayson laugh every time his phone went off. Why is he laughing?

"Hey Gray, why are you laughing so much?" I asked him.

"Oh I'm just texting Samara. She keeps sending me these funny videos and memes" he says and starts to laugh.

"Oh nice" I said. "So...do you like Sam?" I continued.

I really think he likes her. Whenever we're at home he talks about her. A lot.

"Well I mean I guess I do" he starts growing the biggest smile on his face. "She's really nice and pretty and really funny" he sighs. "She's got those eyes and her hair!" he sighs again and trails into his own imagination.

I soon get a call from Cameron. Huh that's odd. She hasn't contacted me in a while. She's doing so much with college and stuff.

"Hello" I say.

"Ethan! I have some exciting news. I'm coming down to LA!" She said and squealed.

"Are you serious?! No way! When are coming?" I was so excited for her to come. I've missed her so much.

"Next week but I'm coming for school. I'm gonna do my best to hang out with you guys while I'm there. Jessy's also gonna be coming with me" she sighed. "Don't flirt again" she continued.

Oh yea. I remember Jessy. I used to have a major crush on her when I was little but now I'm older and I'm not really into her anymore.

"I won't" I said. We then said our good byes and hung up.

"Who was that?" Grayson asked.

"Cameron actually. She said she was coming to LA next week for school and is gonna do her best to hang with us" I said.

"Oh that's cool! I can't wait to see her again" he said.

Grayson's POV

I herd Ethan mumble something but I could hear it.

Why did she have to go?

" I know why" I said to Ethan knowing he wanted to know.

"Really?"

"Yea..." I trailed off and my smile went away.

"Why?"

"She told me what happened that day we were at the park with Nate and Alex. The part where Nate dragged her the the ally way"

"And she got beat up" he said.

"Yes and she started cutting herself but turns out she's been cutting before" I said.

"What? Why would she-" I cut him off.

"Turns out she's been bullied before at school but never told us" I said.

"Oh my gosh. Why didn't she tell us?" Ethan said he seemed so sad and worried about her.

"I don't know, WATCH OUT!" I yelled.

We hit someone and our airbags flew out. We were fine but the person wasn't. Who is it?

***

Authors note:

I'm so bored rn so if anyone wants to DM me on Instagram and talk to me my username is @//dolan.bupp

If you do tell me you came from here so I know I'm not talking to a random person.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Pls vote and comment ilygsm💙