epilogue

*PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE !! VERY IMPORTANT !!*

it's been 10 years since ethan and i got together. we went to college together, got married, even got a kid. notice i said got and not had. but i'll get to that later.

our life was perfect. we had everything we've ever wanted as a family. grayson even got married to samara and have a baby on the way. it's a girl if you were wondering. they're naming her cassandra.

but one day, one little thing, changed my whole life. ethan and i went to the hospital to see if i was eligible to have children. my mother couldn't. i was adopted. when the doctor said the words i couldn't bare. i felt like i was dying.

"i'm sorry, mrs. dolan. you can't have kids"

those words rung through my head all day and still do. after a couple months we decided to adopt a child. we adopted a handsome young boy. he was four years old when we got him and his name is noah. now he's six almost seven.

everything was fine for a while until something happened. ethan wasn't feeling well for a while. we thought he was sick with the flu or a bug. but when we went to the hospital, it wasn't.

ethan had stage four lung cancer. which means we won't be able to save him. all we do now is wait. we waited and waited until one day when noah and i went to the hospital. ethan wasn't there. we asked the doctor and they told us the bad news.

ethan died in his sleep.

i never left my room ever since then. noah started worrying about me. i couldn't even drive him to school. he had to start taking the bus.

but one day coming home from school something bad happened. his bus had crashed into a car. the bus driver was apparently smoking marijuana before he drove the bus. two kids died that day.

noah and annie.

the rest except for eleven were okay. the eleven were injured.

i couldn't live with myself anymore. i was so lonely after that day. i lost everyone that was important to me. i went upstairs in the attic and found ethan's guns he kept in case someone ever broke in. i grabbed one and pointed to my head, put a hand on the trigger and

bang!

i saw my body as i was floating above. i was going somewhere i didn't think was real. when i got there i was greeted with open arms from family i have lost. i saw my dad, grandpa and grandma, my aunt and uncle. but i didn't see two people.

ethan and noah.

i kept walking and walking. not knowing where to go until i heard a voice from behind.

"...ariana?..."

i turned around to see the one i love. i ran up and jumped into his arms, hugging him as hard as i could. not wanting to let go.

"ethan you're here!"

i couldn't stop crying and i heard a high pitched voice.

"mom?..."

i looked behind me and saw noah. i let go of ethan as i ran up and hugged noah. we were all crying at this point. i was going to be with them...

forever

authors note:
it's the end😭😭

this book is now over. i really hope you guys enjoyed this. i'm not going to mark it as completed yet because i will have updates on don't worry one here about posting it soon and what not.

anyways thank you for reading this it means the world to me.

- xoxo ava