9 | News

Before this chapter starts I wanna say that my fan page @dolan.bupp is deactivated and will be until June 22. Now let the story begin.

Lexis POV

{the next day}
"YOU WHAT?!" I said. "WHY WOULD YOU LET HER GO!"

"I went after her, but she was too fast" Ethan said. "Maybe she wants to be gone" (a/n writing this just makes me think of paper towns lol)

"She's probably not in New Jersey anymore" Grayson said.

"Yea knowing Ariana she's probably somewhere else" Ethan said.

"That doesn't mean we can't look for her. She's my sister-" I said and then Ethan cut me off.

"And our best friend! We understand how you feel. She's like a sister to us but...we can't go after her" Ethan said.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. Maybe they're right. Maybe she doesn't want to be found. I guess I should just let her go.

"Ok I guess your right. No matter how long we're looking for her she will keep running" I said.

I'm surprised Grayson hasn't made any jokes yet.

"Well while this sadness is going on, I'm gonna go and see Samara. Bye guys" Grayson said and left the house.

There it is.

There was a silence when Grayson left until Ethan's phone started to beep.

Ethan's POV

No way. I just got a match on tinder! It's with a girl named Aaliyah Sanchez and she's so pretty.

I started texting Aaliyah until I told Lexi about how Cameron was coming to LA next week.

"So Lexi, I know that you and Cameron are really good friends and still are right?" I asked her.

"Yea we still talk and stuff" she tells me.

"Well Cameron is coming to LA next week with her friend Jessy. Do you wanna come to the airport with me to pick her up?"

"Yea sure!"

"Okay well I have to go back home. Bye Lexi" I said and left her house.

"Bye Ethan" she said.

Authors note:

I feel like this story is getting worse. I'm srry it's so short. Next chapter is probably gonna be Grayson's POV and on a date with Samara.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Pls vote & comment. Ily!💙