8 | Hit and Run?

Ethan's POV

No, no, no, no, no! I just hit someone! I don't even have a license! What if the cops come and bring me to jail?! I don't wanna go to jail.

Grayson and I got out of the car and ran to the person I hit.

"I'm so sorry! Grayson I don't think she's ok!" I turned the stranger over to face me.

"Ariana?" I said and started to panic.

"Ariana! Grayson, she's not breathing" I freaked out.

"You went to med school, do CPR or something" Grayson said freaking out too.

I started doing CPR and she started breathing again. Thank god.

She took a huge breath of air when she was waking up. She just stared at me.

"Ariana?" I said to her.

She looked at me and then to Grayson and back at me. She then ran off. She was so fast she could of been the flash. She did do track for like all threw elementary and middle school.

"Ariana!" I said and started running after her but I couldn't catch up.

"I can't believe that was her...and she just left" Grayson said.

"I know" I didn't know what else to say. I was shocked.

Lexi's POV

I went to Ethan and Grayson's house because I had a feeling they were lying to me.

I knocked on the door and their mom answered.

"Hello Lexi" she said when she opened the door.

"Hi Mrs. Dolan. I wanted to know if Ethan and Grayson are here" I asked.

"Oh actually they aren't, they said they were going to Nate's house" she said.

"Ok thank you Mrs. Dolan" I said and walked to my car.

"You're welcome sweetie" she said and shut the door.

I went to Nate's house, which wasn't far away, and knocked on his door.

"Hey Lexi, what's up?" He asked.

"Hey well is Ethan and Grayson here?" I asked him.

"No, they missed school too" Nate said.

"Yea and I thought that they were here but I guess not and I already checked their house" I said. Nate look worried when I said that.

"I really hope you find them and that they're ok" he said.

"Don't worry I'll find them" I said and walked back to my car.

{skipping car ride}

I picked up my phone and called Ethan.

"Hello" that wasn't Ethan, it was Grayson.

"Grayson? Why did you answer Ethan's phone?" I asked.

"Oh because Ethan is driving. what do you need?" He asked.

"Where the heck are you guys?!" I asked kind of yelling.

I herd muffling like someone was taking the phone.

"It's Ethan and we have some news for you. Right now we are on our way coming back from New Jersey" Ethan said.

"What?! You guys drove to New Jersey?!" I said.

"Look we did it to look for Ariana and I'm sorry we looked with out you but we already knew where to go. We're almost at home and we need to tell you something when we get there" Ethan said and hung up the phone.

***

Authors note:

I'm sorry this was pretty bad. It's the weekend rn so I don't have work. I will try to update as much as I can.

Thank you for 100 reads! That's crazy!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Pls vote and comment ily💙