5 | Run Away

Ariana's POV (listen to song now)

When Grayson left I had to do something. I couldn't stay here anymore.

I had to leave

I kept telling myself that. Over and over again.

I packed my stuff and left a note.

'Lexi,
I love you but I'm gone now. Don't come looking for me I'm fine on my own. I'm gone. For good.
-sissy'

When we were little we always called each other sis or sissy. Lexi always called me sissy and I called her sis. I'm going to miss those memories. All of them.

It was 12:49am so I decided it was time to go. I escaped threw my window in my bedroom and started running threw the woods.

I kept getting flashbacks of me in these woods. I always got beat up here, but his was the only way to get where I wanna go. I just kept running.

I couldn't turn back.

Not now.

Lexi's POV

I was calling for Ariana but she never answered.

"Ariana!" I yelled once more. No response.

I went upstairs to see if she was just sleeping. I pulled off her bed sheets and no one was there. Just a note. I read the note and I couldn't believe what I just read.

She can't be gone. My little sister is gone.

I quickly called Ethan and Grayson to tell them about the note. They were here in a second. I showed them the note and they insisted they would look for her.

"Lemme try her phone" Ethan said and called her.

We herd ringing coming from this house. Ethan started to walk towards the ringing. He grabbed something.

"She left her phone behind" Grayson said.

"8:23" I said. "We need to get to school or else we'll be late" I continued.

We left to go to school so Ethan and Grayson just took a ride with me.

{at school}

Grayson's POV

I pulled Ethan into the janitors closet when I saw him walk by. "We need to look for Ariana" I told Ethan.

"I know. But how? We're in school we can't do anything"

Ethan was right we were in school.

"Not if we're not here" I said and started smirking.

I held the keys to get out threw the back so no one could see us. Ethan's face was in shock. His mouth wide open.

"Ditching school, what you do best" Ethan said. "Well let's go" he continued.

We waited until our first class was in session before we left. We hid in the boys bathroom before the halls were empty. Then we made our move.

Let's find Ariana.

***

So I was making this on the bus ride to school which is like 30 minutes but I didn't finish until I got home. 

Today was the last day of school for me even though tomorrow is the last day for everyone, but I'm a rebel and I play hooky🤘🏻.

I'm gonna miss all of my friends and class mates. My class was the bomb it was amazing. We were lit af🔥😆.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it's kind of a filler but not really lol. Remember to
COMMENT
VOTE

PEACE!✌🏻️