20 | create

my head was pounding. my lip was throbbing. my bones were aching. i have no idea what happened last night.

"finally you're awake" someone said.

"grayson?" i asked.

"yeah. you have quite the hangover today" grayson said walking over to me. "take this" he handed me a bucket.

"why would i need-" i got interrupted by my dinner from last night coming up into the bucket. "never mind"

grayson grabbed my head and pulled my lip down. i was in pain. it felt like someone chopping off my lip over and over again.

"what the hell! that hurts!" i yelled and hit his hand away.

"you're an idiot" was all grayson said to me. i just gave him a confused look. "you're not going to school today"

"i have to. if i don't coach will kick me off the team!" i said as i got off my bed and walked towards him.

"i'll talk to him, don't worry. do you even know you have that?"

"have what?"

"i'm off to school, you stay here. look at the inside of your lip while you're at it" grayson said and walked out the door.

after a minute of processing what he meant i rushed to the mirror and grabbed my lip. i pulled it down and saw the word create on it. what did ria get me into?

i rushed downstairs and got some painkillers. i grabbed a couple and some water and chugged it down. i grabbed my phone next to me and went into my contacts as i looked for ria's name. i clicked on the call button with no hesitation. i was mad.

"look who decided to call. did you like last night?" ria asked me.

"really? that's the first thing you wanna say? i don't remember anything that happened last night. how did i get this tattoo?" i asked into the phone.

"so many questions" ria said.

"ria" i gave her a stern tone. "i want answers, now"

"okay well first: happy birthday. second: you got really really drunk. third: i got one and thought you should get one too" ria said like the smart ass she can be.

the phone up against my ear, the bright lights, ria talking into the phone, all hurt my head. "ouch" i mumbled.

"lemme guess, hangover?" see, smart ass.

"yes. grayson's not letting me go to school today since i have this major hangover and this throbbing tattoo" i stated.

"awe. does little baby ethan's head hurt? is the hangover killing him inside?" ria said in a baby voice.

"shut up, i'm not in the mood for your nonsense" i said as i walked to the couch and put something on the tv. "how come you don't have a hangover?"

"you see, i drink a lot so it doesn't really effect me like it did when i first started drinking" ria said.

"get your ass over here and help me" i demanded through the phone.

"yes sir" i could tell ria had a smirk on her face. i hung up the phone and got a tub of ice cream while i waited for ria.

***

"i'm here, dip wad!" ria yelled bursting into my home.

"stop yelling!" i said as i rubbed my temples.

"is it that time of the month again?" ria asked referring to the tub of ice cream i had sitting on my lap and how moody i was.

"shut the fuck up" i stood up to put the ice cream away and ria sat on the couch. i soon sat on the couch next to her.

"lemme see" ria said and pulled my lip down feeling like a bunch of pins and needles.

"uh-huh. yep. i see" i slapped ria's hand away from the pain.

"what's wrong?" i asked ria.

"well it's not infected. that's what you call healing" i rolled my eyes at her as she got off the couch and dimmed the lights.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"dimming the lights" she said.

"why?"

"you have a hangover, lights effect that"

"oh" was all i could say and ria sat down next to me.

"so, what do you want to do?" ria asked me.

"well, we could watch a movie?"

"sounds good"

i put on a movie and ria curled up next to me. i put my arm around her and started playing with her nice red hair that was straight today. she had on her glasses today, which i loved. she looked so beautiful and peaceful. i couldn't get enough of her. i want her to be mine.

*rias pov*

i started to fall asleep. being in ethan's arms felt so safe. i went "missing" because i couldn't be with him. he was in my head but we ended up finding each other. right before i fell asleep i heard ethan say something.

"i love you..." he mumbled and i drifted off to sleep.

authors note:
ethan said those three magic words😂
haha they're not magic but they're pretty special.
no school tomorrow, thank the lord.

make sure to comment and vote.
love you guys, peace💕✌🏻