14 | are you here?

ethan's pov

"you got a hotel right?" i asked cameron.

"no i thought you did" cameron said.

"what?!" i was panicking. "where are we going to sleep? how long are we even going to be here?"

"ethan calm down, ill book us a hotel now, were going to be fine" cameron said and got on her phone. "all done! $500 for two nights" she said and handed me her phone.

"cam. how much did you say you got this for?" i asked her.

"$500"

"cameron! you paid $5,000!" i said. "we don't have that kind of money!"

"what are we going to do?" cam said.

"i don't know you booked this place" i said.

"okay i'll figure this out. just look up places that ariana would go on your phone" cameron said and started rubbing her temples.

***
ariana's pov

my eyes became wide open when i saw it.

"omg i love it rogelio!" i said. "who's the best stylist in washington?" i said with a big smile on my face.

"me" rogelio sang and hugged me.

"thank you so much rogelio. trust me i'll be back soon" i said and let go of him.

i couldn't stop looking at my hair. i love it so much! (ariana's new hair👇🏻)

 i love it so much! (ariana's new hair👇🏻)

"i've got to go. i have an appointment for a tattoo" i said and smiled at the thought of it.

"aren't you 17?" rogelio asked.

"yeah, but i know people" i said as i smirked.

"well i don't want you to be late" he said. "and by the way, it's on the house"

"thank you so much rogelio!" i said and hugged him goodbye. "until next time"

***
ethan's pov

cameron was driving to our next destination, a coffee shop. we got out of the car and started walking, walking, walking.

as we were walking by a tattoo shop i saw a girl through the window.

she had beautiful red hair and is getting a tattoo on her wrist. i can only see half of her face, she looks familiar but i don't know who.

"hey cam" i said. "doesn't she look familiar?" i pointed to the girl with red hair.

"yeah she does, she looks like someone you would date. now stop looking at girls and let's find ariana"  cameron said and started walking away.

"wait" i said and stopped her. "wait out here, i'm going to go talk to her" i started walking inside.

cameron did as i said and waited outside. i walked inside and went up to her.

she had a nose piercing, two piercings in both ears, and a cartilage piercing in one. she looked at me with wide eyes like she knew something.

"hey" i said. "doesn't that hurt?" i said and looked at her tattoo.

"umm...yeah kind of" she said.

"you look really familiar" i said.

"oh" she said and just looked at her tattoo.

***
ariana's pov

"you look really familiar" ethan said.

shit. he can't know this is me.

"oh" i said. i just looked down at the tattoo my friend was giving me.

"what's your name?" ethan asked.

f*ck. i'll just make up a fake name. yeah.

"ria" i said. "yours?" i already know him but i need to make sure he doesn't know me.

"ethan" he said.

"shit! nick that hurts" i said.

"sorry, ari-" nick said until i cut him off.

"nick!" i said.

"ria" nick said. by the look on his face, ethan was confused.

"so anyway, i hope to see you in the future" ethan said. "bye"

"bye" i said. ethan left and i let out a sigh of relief.

"who was that?" nick asked almost finished with my tattoo.

"that's the ethan boy i told you about. the one i ran away from" i said.

"oh" was all nick could say. "so was that why you said your name was ria to him?"

"yes. are you almost done with the tattoo?" i asked nick.

"and...i'm...done" nick said.

"i love it"

"i love it"

authors note:
i hope you guys liked this chapter as much i did.

how do you feel about ariana lying about her identity to ethan?

i wonder if you guys really know why ariana ran away from home?

love you guys PEACE✌🏻️💕