6 | Lets Go

Happy DTT!! The video was awesome. I couldn't stop laughing lol.

***

Ethan's POV

"I'll drive" I told Grayson.

He started growing a huge smile on his face.

"Am I finally rubbing off on you? I've been waiting for you to break the rules" he says. I knew it.

"Haha now come on we have no time to loose" I said as we got in the car.

We had no idea where to go first. I then looked on the map we had and I saw a spot.

"There" I told Grayson. "We need to go there"

It was in New Jersey. Grayson and I's hometown. When Grayson and I were little our neighbors had some people over and it was Ariana's family. That's how we met.

We had a special hang out spot in New Jersey that we always went to. I knew she would be there.

She had to be.

"Are you sure bro?" Grayson said. "That's more than 2,000 miles" he continued.

"I'm sure" and we were off.

{halfway to New Jersey}

Grayson's POV

My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID. Oh no.

It was Lexi.

"Bro we have a problem" I said to Ethan.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's Lexi" I started to panic.

"Calm down. Just answer the phone" Ethan said. He didn't seem worried so I wasn't either. I stayed calm and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said. My voice was shaky and I was scared to what she was going to say.

"Grayson where are you guys? You didn't look for my sister without me right?" She seemed mad. I don't blame her.

"Oh um Ethan and I are um...getting pizza! Yea we're getting pizza" I said.

"Why are you getting pizza during classes?" Lexi asked. She was onto us.

I put my phone to my chest so she won't hear me talking to Ethan.

"What do I do?" I whisper to Ethan.

"Just say that we didn't want cafeteria food so we got pizza and decided to just leave school the rest of the day" he said.

"Lexi we um didn't want cafeteria food so we ditched school and got pizza" I said confident near the end.

"Oh really? I'm going to your house after school" Lexi said and hung up the phone.

I put my phone down and looked scared to death.

"What are we going to do?!" I freaked out. I panicked.

"Just calm down Grayson. We can call mom and tell her were at Nate's house everything will be fine" Ethan said.

"Ok ok. You seem so calm about this" I said.

"Yea I try to be" he said with a smirk on his face.

***

Authors note:

Ew filler chapters.

I have work that I'm doing from 8:30am -6pm so I'm not really active that much I'm sorry but I'm trying to update as much as I can.

Btw on my Instagram which is @//dolan.bupp I'm obviously not that active there either atm but I'm trying guys.

Go check it out of you want guys I'm trying to get to 1k. We're almost there.

Ily💜✌🏻️