15 | admit it

ethan's pov

my phone started ringing. it was grayson calling.

"yo what's up?" i talked to grayson.

"hey um...aaliyah's here" grayson said.

i stopped walking with cameron and cameron stopped too. "what?! why?"

"she wants to speak to you" grayson said.

"okay" i said. i herd muffling. then i herd screaming. oh no.

"baby where are you?!" aaliyah screamed into the phone.

"i'm in washington state. what do you need?"

"why are you in washington?! you went without me!" she was screaming louder and louder.

"i'm sorry babe. it was last minute and it's just me and my sister" i said trying to not release a beast on her.

"okay. okay" she takes a deep breath into the phone. "i understand. you just better not be picking up any cute girls there. i see the way they stare at you"

"okay i won't. love you baby" i said and waited for grayson to get back on the phone.

"hey" i hear grayson say.

"i heard screaming. was everything okay?" i asked grayson.

"yeah it was nothing" grayson said. "just aaliyah being a brat" gray mumbled.

"i heard that" i said sternly.

"that was the point. bye" grayson said.

"bye" i hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

"who was that?" cameron asked.

"grayson" i breathed. "he said aaliyah was at home looking for me"

she had a wtf expression on her face.

"umm...stalker girlfriend?" cameron laughed.

"you know what lets just keep looking for ariana" i said trying to drop the conversation.

"okay e-tee-wee-tee" cameron said making us both laugh at the nickname my mom gave me as a child.

***

"we can't find her anywhere. we've been looking for her for days!" cameron was starting to loose hope.

"she's got to be here somewhere-"

"ethan!" cameron yelled in the car. "i hate to say this but, i think it's time we stop looking for her" cameron said.

my heart dropped. ariana is my best friend who i've known ever since we were little. we can't give up!

"i think we should just go back home, ethan" cameron said.

a tear slipped from my eye. maybe cameron was right. maybe i should let her go.

"okay you're right. let's go home" i said.

***

we started driving home and all i could think of was ariana. i didn't want to forget about her. i couldn't.

i saw ria for the last time right before we left. i bumped into her at the space needle. it was good to talk to someone i didn't really know, although she reminded me of ariana.

it couldn't have been her. i mean yeah they have the same cute button nose and beautiful brown eyes you can look into for hours, but they're not the same.

i should of gotten her number while i was at it. i would of loved to stay in touch with her.

"whatcha thinkin' about?" cameron asked, eyes on the road.

i kept looking out the window. "ria" i lied. she wasn't all i was thinking about.

"ria?"cameron said. "is that the girl you met in that tattoo shop?" she glanced over at me.

"yeah. she reminds me of ariana" i look over at cameron.

"that's why you like her?" cameron said.

"i don't like her-"

"ethan. you like ariana and ria reminds you so much of her that you like her too!" it seemed like cameron was waiting to say that.

"but i never had a crush on ariana" i said.

"yes you do!" cameron started to yell. "i see the way you looked at her and when she left...you were heartbroken"

this was like a wake up call, but she's right. i did like ariana and i didn't just like her. i love her.

"i love her" i mumbled.

authors note:
ethan finally confessed his burning dying love to ariana😂

i hope you liked this chapter don't forget to comment and vote.

love you guys PEACE✌🏻️💕