17 | drunk in love

*listen to music when it says to*

"ria's" pov

i went to ethan's house to hang out with him and go do something fun, maybe something risky. ethan's that soft guy and i needed to get him to break out of his shell.

i convinced him to go to the bar and maybe do some karaoke. i'm scared he might see my ID and see that i'm not who i say i am. but this is the choice i made when i went "missing".

***
*listen to music now*
"IDs please" the man that i'm guessing was the security guard said. ethan and i showed him our IDs and he let us through.

when i walked in everybody already started saying hi to me. i know everybody and everybody knows me.

"come here a lot?" ethan asked.

"yep. now come on, let's get you something to drink" i said with a smirk. i grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bar.

"hey ria" tom said dragging the a. "what can i do for you?" he was drying a glass with a rag.

"hey tom, let's go with the usual" i said and sat down in a chair. ethan just dragged along.

"i'm gonna take a wild guest and say this is your first time at a bar" i said with a little bit of sarcasm.

"y-yeah. what should i get? a beer?" ethan asked. i could tell he was nervous.

"a beer? really?" ethan was confused. "you've got to go a little stronger, ethan" i said and and playfully hit him on the chest.

"tom!" i said. "give him a ginger blitz. he'll need it" i look at ethan and gave him a smirk and tom chuckled. (a/n i just made up ginger blitz. idk if it's real)

"what's a ginger blitz?" ethan asks. he's clueless.

"a ginger blitz is for let's say...beginners. it's something to get people like you, hyped up for a show" i smiled and saw that tom finished making my drink and the ginger blitz.

"here" i gave the drink to ethan. "drink up" we clinked glasses and took a sip of our drinks.

"wow" ethan had a mustache from his drink. "that's-that's strong" i laughed as ethan kept drinking it.

"man, you really like that" i said. ethan was practically chugging it. he gave me a thumbs up telling me he liked it...a lot!

"whoa!" ethan yelled. "this is great!"

"hey tom, hit him up with another" i said to him. tom gave him another and i could tell he was getting drunk.

i was still on my first drink making sure i was responsible. i had to keep an eye out on ethan. i've never seen him like this before, wild and crazy. the side that i liked about him.

***

everybody was jumping up and down, dancing to the music the dj was playing. ethan put his drink down, grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor causing me to put my drink down too. we were jumping up and down having a great time.

i loved this, being able to hang out with ethan without him being focused on the fact i was missing, well ariana. i wanted to tell him that it was me but i really think i should keep this a secret.

***

we were dancing for hours, even did a little karaoke. when another crazy song ended ethan pulled me to the back room.

ethan just looked at me. staring into my eyes until he spoke.

"i'm so glad you brought me here" ethan said, his hands on my waist.

"i'm glad i convinced you to even come" i said just staring into his eyes.

ethan came closer and closer to my face. we were just inches away until ethan put his lips against mine. his beautiful pink, soft, plump lips. i didn't pull away, i continued. he slowly started going down my neck.

"ethan" i moaned.

"yeah babe" he said in between kisses.

"you're drunk" i said. ethan looked into my eyes.

"drunk in love" ethan said and pushed his lips up against mine.

his hands going up my shirt as we were going at it. ethan pushed me up against the wall. he started going down my neck leaving hickeys, love bites. he started going down my chest until someone burst through the door and ethan got up and stopped.

"tom!" i said trying to play it off cool. good job ariana-ria.

"was i interrupting something?" tom said in shock.

"actually we were just leaving" i said and rushed out grabbing ethan's arm.

"bye tom, see you next week" i said and left with ethan straggling along.

authors note:
i can't write dirty stuff😂 tbh i don't really want to but i had to for this chapter.

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. make sure to comment and vote.

love you guys PEACE✌🏻️💕