Seven (tw)

Dear Michael,

I can't believe how uneducated some people are in my classes. I want to shoot them all.

Someone was talking about mental illnesses and someone else had the audacity to tell them that there's no such thing as a 'mental illness', you're just overreacting. Stupid, right?

Then in another period, someone was talking about suicide and stuff. A group of kids just laughed and said that suicide is for losers who can't deal with their problems right. They also said that suicidal people are retards who just like hurting themselves.

So, wanna help me shoot my own school up? I hate them all.

I wanted to yell at them that suicide wasn't a joke and what's stupid is pushing people so much that they're walking towards the suicide option (sad that there even is an option). I wanted to scream that mental illnesses are real and are just as harsh, even more so, dangerous, as if you broke an arm.

You can fix what's on the outside easily, bandages for cuts, gauze for gashes, casts for what's broken.

You can't put a bandage on your mind. You can't put gauze on your self esteem. You can't put a cast around your heart.

And people need to realize that.

Lots of love,
Aleigha x