Eighteen (tw)

( disclaimer: ive seen a lot of comments since i started this book and i just wanna say one thing. liTERALLY STOP THINKING KRYSTAL IS CRYSTAL LIKE KRYSTAL IS NOT BASED ON CRYSTAL LEIGH. CRYSTAL LEIGH IS NOT IN THIS BOOK. KRYSTAL IS JUST AN OC I MADE UP THAT COINCIDENTALLY HAS THE SAME NAME AS MIKEYS GIRLFRIEND IRL.)

Michael's point of view

"Who's the Aleigha girl?" Ashton asked for the millionth time as I opened her letter. "Michael has a girlfrien-"

"She's not my girlfriend." I said and looked at the first page. "Swear. She's a fan of ours who writes me letters." I told them and Calum laughed.

"Liar. You're dating a girl. Who is she?" He asked me and I read through the letter of her writing about prom.

"She doesn't have a prom date." Luke said since he was reading with me.

"Aww Michael, take her to prom." Ashton teased and I shook my head. "I guess she really is just a fan. Huh."

"I told you she was." I said and rolled my eyes as I flipped the page. "Guys, go away." I told them and Luke leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Aw, she was alone for her birthday-"

"What?!" Calum yelled and jumped up, looking at the letters in my hand. "How can someone be alone on their birthday? No parents? Friends? Siblings?"

"Says here she spent it alone." I mumbled as I felt instantly bad for her. I flipped to the next page, making a mental note to tweet about her birtday, despite it being like a week later.

I read through the third page, laughing lightly at her fangirling. I smiled fondly before flipping the page once more, reading the fourth letter, which was about her siblings.

"Oh no..." I trailed off and Luke hummed, finding interest in his Twitter rather than the letters now. Calum was the same, sitting beside me while watching a video on his phone.

"Fuck I hate when she does this." I said and slammed the papers on my lap, rubbing my eyes slightly. "Something bad happens and she won't address whether she's okay or not. I can't talk to her about it and I hate it." I told them and Ashton laughed.

"Ask her to send you her number or a return address." He told me and I finished reading.

"She said she might." I told him and he nodded. "She also said she'd love to hang out with me but is self concious in the third one." I told him and he nodded.

"Is she the girl you've been tweeting about?" Calum tasted and I looked at him. "Lowkey want to text you, highkey need your number." He said and I laughed, remembering how I tweeted that at three in the morning.

I read the last letter, smiling as I read that she was graduating soon. I'm proud of her. She made it farther than I did and for that, I'm very proud of her.

"Aw, Aleigha," I pouted as I read about how she thought she was fat. "I bet she isn't at all. Everytime a girl says she's fat, she never is."

"Sometimes they are." Ashton said and I looked at him. "Hey, I'm like 180 pounds. If you're a girl who's shorter than me and weighs more then me, I don't know man..."

"Shut up Ashton." I said and rolled my eyes as I finished reading the letter. "All of our fans are absolutely beautiful."

"Well..." Luke trailed off and I rolled my eyes. He's the shallowest of us all, then Ashton, Calum, and finally, me.

I pulled my phone out and then opened Twitter, starting a quick tweet for Aleigha. This was the most I had to being able to contact her, public messages that there's a chance she may not even see.