Twenty Five

Aleigha's point of view

My eyes widened at the notice in my notification bar, and I clicked it quickly, almost as it'd disappear. Instagram opened quickly and I looked at the simple message, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Hey Aleigha, it's Mikey, I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to hang out?"

I blinked a couple of times and then reread it a couple of times. I opened my keyboard and then typed up a quick response, asking him where we would meet up before I agreed.

I knew I probably wouldn't get a quick reply, so I set my phone down and then pulled my jeans down my legs. I kicked them off and then pulled a pair of basketball shorts on, leaving the tanktop I had on stay.

I laid down on my bed and my phone lit up with another notification. I picked it up and saw that it was from Michael and I couldn't help excited feeling when he asked me if I wanted to hang out inside of a nearby coffee shop.

I buried my face into my pillow and tried to calm myself down because never in a million years did I think someone like Michael Clifford would want to willingly hang out with someone like me.

I pulled my face out of my pillow and then opened the app, staring at the message a bit before debating on if I really wanted to meet up with him. Of course it'd be amazing, but I'm positive that I'll make such a big fool out of myself.

The embarrassment of fucking up in front if my idol would honestly kill me...

Another message appeared and he told me to bring Krystal aswell. I furrowed my eyebrows and then there was all caps, claiming he didn't send that. I blinked a couple of times and asked him when he wanted to meet up.

"Later? If you're free..."

I hesitated and then looked at myself in the mirror. It took me nearly five minutes and when he began texting again, I agreed and told him that I'm free.

"Text me your address, we'll pick you guys up in an hour."

I agreed and then tossed my phone on the bed after plugging my charger in. I facepalmed, instantly regretting my choice to hang out with them. I called Krystal and then put it on speaker as I yanked bracelet after bracelet off of my wrist.

"What's up Lee?" She asked and I took my hair out of its messy ponytail.

"Can you come by? Just you." I said and she told me Jackie was with her prom date at the movies anyways. "So yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm on my way." She said and I thanked her. "No problem. See you soon."

"See you." I said and then hung up as I took off my tank top and shorts. I didn't look in the mirror as I grabbed a tank top and some black skinny jeans from my closet.

I pulled them on quickly, shrugging a ripped denim jacket on and the piling extra bracelets on my left wrist before letting the sleeve fall down. I clipped some necklaces on and then brushed my hair out, immediately turning a straightener on.

I sat on my bed, pulling on a pair of socks and then some white comic printed doc martens. I laced them up as the doorbell rang and I walked to the door, opening it quickly to reveal one of my best friends.

She looked beautiful, as always, and it made me feel a bit insecure to know we had the same jeans on, it's just hers were a size 3 and mine were a size 9.