Forty Three

Aleigha's point of view

"Aleigha!"

"Go away."

"Hey buddy, best friend." Krystal said and I scowled slightly as she held my arm. "What's up? We haven't spoken in awhile."

"Nothing of your concern." I said and tried getting to my math class. "What do you want?" I asked, not seeing her sister around.

"Just wanna apologize-"

"Bullshit." I said and she rolled her eyes as she stood in front of me. "Look, I have a test to take. If you don't leave me alone, I'm going to deck you right in your nose."

"You wouldn't."

"I would. I'd be doing you a favor though, one step closer to that nose job you've always wanted." I told her and she set her hands on her hips, something she does when she's irritated. "Leave me alone."

"No, we gotta talk. So I heard you went on a date with Michael." She said and I was silent. "Yeah? You did?"

"It's none of your business who I go on dates with, or if I go on any at all." I said, trying to walk around her. She pulled me back and I stumbled a bit, holding on to a gate to keep my balance.

"I'm not done with you."

"You're making it real hard to not punch you." I said. "I hate violence but if that's what it takes for you to leave me alone... so be it."

"How did your date go?" She asked me and I rolled my eyes. "Nice dinner, night out on the beach, he sang to you." She listed and I gasped.

"Did you follow me?" I asked, absolutely infuriated. "That's an invasion of privacy! You're a fucking creep!"

"No, I know people, loads of people." She said as if it helped the situation. "Besides, I also have pictures."

"You have pictures?" I asked and she nodded. "How much more fucking creepy can you be? You're mental. Leave me alone, and stop following me. My life is none of your business. Stay away from me and stay away from my friends. I don't need you in my life."

"I also have pictures of you and Calum... What's that? Did someone say life ruiner?" She asked cockily, as if she's proud that she had that kind of power. She checked her nails, an accomplished grin on her face.

"I'm going through enough as is Krystal, the least of my fucking problems is you posting a picture of me and my friend." I said as she rose an eyebrow at me. "I know the truth, the band knows the truth, so it doesn't really matter."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I am positive." I said and walked away. She laughed and grabbed my bag, yanking me back.

"We're not fucking done Aleigha, where do you think you're going?" She asked and I clenched my jaw. I itched for a cigarette, and maybe to throw a nice punch right in her face.

"Unlike you, I'm going to do something about productive, like finish a test. We're done. I'm through with you and so is the band and everyone associated with the band. Let it go." I said and suddenly felt a stinging pain on my right cheek.

"Listen here, the band loves me, especially Calum. He told me so-"

"You know what Calum does? A little thing called lying. He's done with you alright? Let it go. I'm done with you. Leave me alone. Get over it." I said, trying my absolute hardest not to get violent.

She pushed me back and a group of kids surrounded us since it's highschool. If there's a fight about to start at lunch, everybody and their mama needs to see it apparently.