Thirty (tw)

- the poem in here is mine, please do not copy without my permission. I wrote it awhile back when I was going through some things so it's a tad personal. I know people hate reading long things like that, but I feel as if it fit perfectly for this book. -

- oh, an am I updating too much, I feel like I'm annoying you guys for posting constantly lol -

Michael's point of view

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked and they looked at me. "Did the girls leave?"

"Yeah, called them an Uber." Calum said and I nodded. "You and Aleigha dyed your hair the same colour?"

"I didn't know I dyed my hair until I saw my stained fingers and pillowcase." I told him and he laughed. "Reasons why you don't dye your hair when you're drunk."

"Yeah, anyways um, I was on Twitter and there's rumours of you and your mystery girl." He said and I blinked. "Aleigha."

"Right." I said and sat down. "Sorry, I just woke up. What are they saying?" I asked as I rubbed my eye, my sleeve covering my hand as I did so.

"I guess it's mostly them exposing her and stuff. You know, what happens whenever we're seen with someone." He said and I nodded as I looked at his phone.

"Caught pictures of you guys walking into and out of the club." He hummed and I shrugged. "You guys are like matching."

"Not even." I said and looked at the picture. "I had a denim jacket, she had leather."

"But you had a band tee for well known rock n roll bands, ripped skinny jeans, and an ass load of bracelets on." He said and I shrugged. He wasn't wrong.

"It's was accidental. Let us dress how we please." I said and he shrugged. "Do we have anything today?"

"Just going to the studio and performing on some television show." He said and I nodded. "We leave in like thirty minutes."

"No one decided to wake me up earlier?" I grumbled and he looked at me. "I gotta get dressed, attempt to get the dye off in my hands."

He nodded and I stood up as he got off of Twitter. I went back to my bedroom and opened a drawer, grabbing black jeans. I took a thin, slightly see through black hoodie.

I quickly got dressed and then clipped a couple of longer necklaces around my neck. The bracelets Luke didn't hide covered my arm, most being Aleigha's cause she forgot to take them back.

I looked in the mirror, combing my hair slightly before fixing it as I normally do. I looked at the hoodie, noticing how it clung to my frame and outlined my stomach a bit. I set my hands on my abdomen, looking down at the way it curved outwards slightly.

I frowned slightly, turning sideways in the mirror. In this angle, it looked even worse, and I cringed a bit. I pulled lightly on the hoodie, stretching the thin material out. It didn't help much, but I had to deal with it cause all my clothes are dirty.

I put my eyebrow piercing in and then washed my hands about eight times to get the dye off. When it finally came off, I stepped out of the bathroom, sitting on the bed and pulling some socks on. Black boots followed and I stood up, turning my phone on.

It was noon but I still decided to send Aleigha a good morning text. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and then pulled my sleeves down a bit more before walking downstairs.

"Michael has a torso?" Ashton gasped since I normally didn't wear tight clothing or take my shirt off. "Oh my god, I didn't even know!" He said and it just made me more self consious.