Sixteen (tw)

Dear Michael,

You're so lucky you don't have siblings. Why? Because my brothers are literally the spawns of satan.

All they've done today is yell at me for just walking in the room and call me fatass and dumbass and a bunch of other rude things. I don't know why though, I haven't done anything to them. All I've done is cook their dinner last night, their breakfast his morning, and then pick them up from school because my parents forgot.

And how do I get repaid? What do they do to show me their appreciation? They tell me to kill myself and that I'm a waste of space.

It hurts. It hurts more than I let on. I mean, it happens all the time so it shouldn't bother me but it does and I hate it so much. It makes me weak, it makes me feel like I'm younger than them, when I'm nearly five years older than one, eight years for the other.

In fact, they made me feel so weak and so small that I ended up relapsing... again. It's been a week and I keep finding myself sitting again the wall with a blade against my wrist. I couldn't help it. I'm so sorry.

I wonder how I went nearly two months without hurting myself when now I can't even go up to seven days.

What's wrong with me? Why am I so f-ed up?

Lots of love,
Aleigha x