Forty One (tw)

Aleigha's point of view

"How was your date?" Arzaylea asked me and Bryana added on.

"Tell us everything!" She said and I nodded as I took a drink of my iced coffee. "How did it go?"

"Amazing. I don't think words can describe how perfect it was." I said honestly and she smiled as she laughed. "I had so much fun."

"Michael posted a picture of princess Ariel on Instagram and the movie cover of Aladdin on Twitter, what was that about?" Arzaylea asked and I laughed.

"He joked about the sea calling us and how I'm the princess and he's the commoner vying for my attention. It's silly." I said and Arzaylea made an inhumane noise.

"Goals!" She said and I shrugged. "You and Michael are Ariel and Prince Eric. Bryana and Ashton are Aurora and Prince Phillip. Luke and I are... not some cliche disney couple because we're special."

"Ed."

I gasped and Bryana laughed as Arzaylea huffed, drinking her lemonade. "Okay but back to Aleigha," Arz said and I blushed. "Did you guys kiss?"

"Yeah, it was... magical you can say." I said and then laughed.

"King Triton blessed you." Arzaylea said and Bryana laughed with me. "When did you guys get home?"

"Really late, like three in the morning." I told her and she nodded. "He sang me a song, we pointed out stars, and took a lot of dumb pictures." I said and Bryana chuckled bitterly.

"Keep them safe or they'll get leaked."

"They're safe." I said and she nodded. "Even if they were leaked, how much more hate could I possibly get? I get tons as is, there's nothing I haven't seen at this point."

"I ignore them now." Bryana said and Arzaylea said she still replies to some of it. "It's all shit anyways."

I shrugged and reached into my purse, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "Do you guys mind?" I asked and they shook their head.

I lit it and then pressed it between my lips, taking a drag from it. "So, Maleigha is going strong." Arzaylea said and I nodded. "Has he asked you to stop smoking yet?"

"No, and I don't think he will." I said and shrugged. "He never comments on it, probably doesn't care."

"He's like that with Calum too." Arzaylea said and I nodded. "He cares, just understands that some people handle stress in different ways."

"I smoke to smoke actually, it's not even more stress anymore. It's really bad." I said and Bryana looked at me.

"You're still in school huh?" She asked and I nodded. "Isn't prom coming up?"

"I have a dress, but I'm not going." I said and she pouted. "What?"

"I'll go with you." Arzaylea said and linked our arms together. "I'll buy a ticket and go with you."

"You don't have to." I said and Bryana said if she isn't busy, she'll do the same. "You don't have to, really." I told them and they shook their head.

"Nope. We're gonna go. Besides, I'm petty, I want you to slay the twins so hard, they regret ever fucking you over. I want them to beg for your forgiveness. What better way to do it then have me and Bryana there and rolling up in a limo?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I'm not the revenge type."

"We are, and we're gonna make them wish they didn't fuck up." Bryana said and I smiled, a sml laugh escaping my lips. "What color dress are you wearing?"