Eight (tw)

Dear Michael,

I just saw your latest interview, and I have a couple of things to say about it.

I am so happy that you guys are deciding to take a stand and using your position to help educate idiots on matters like mental illnesses and so forth. I am so incredibly happy that you guys aren't just ignoring the fact that recently, there have been so many people with depression, anxiety, and so many others.

The album is amazing and the songs on it makes me, as an individual, feel as if I'm not alone. It makes me feel as if maybe there's more to life that being stuck in a stupid area with stupid people. It makes me happy. It's like... the album is like taking a step into my own world where suddenly everything is alright and no one else matters.

And don't think I forgot to add on about you. I saw you. You were all fidgety the entire time, unable to stay still and looking at everyone but the lady and the band. You looked... triggered when they were talking about depression, anxiety, cutting, and all that, it and it really scares me.

I hope you're okay Michael. I wish I could just wrap you up in a blanket, buy you all your favourite foods, play all your favourite songs and make sure you're never sad. I hate the idea of you curled up crying in the middle of the night with a bloody razor blade beside you and bleeding wrists. I hate it as much as it comforts me (again, in a twisted, cruel way).

Maybe I'm wrong and you just love wearing bracelets, but honestly, I guess I'll never know until you take them off, if you take them off.

If I am right though, just know that I care so much about you and love you so much. You're my idol and I look up to you and you're stronger than you think you are. Call me a hypocrite, but cutting isn't the answer to any of life's problems, even if it does help after a little bit.

Lots of love,
Aleigha x

(P.S. I'm sorry for the tears on the paper, I got emotional and I just really want you to be okay because the idea of you hurting makes me sad. Your smile is too beautiful to be hidden from the world.)