Thirty Six

- it's 3am I'm sorry if this is bad or there's some funky typos and stuff. I'm super tired but I can't sleep, so I decided to write. -

Michael's point of view

"What are you doing?" I asked Aleigha as she grumbled under her breath. I laid my head on her thigh and looked at the television as I rubbed my eye.

"I'm killing zombies." She said and smiled, glancing at me quickly. I laughed lightly and nodded as she leaned back a bit.

"Are you in my shirt?"

"Maybe, but that's because it's Saturday and I'm not going to stay in my school clothes." She said and I nodded.

"I think you look adorable." I said since she blushed a bit as she adjusted the red plaid shirt.

"Stop staring, it's distracting." She said and I apologized. I looked at the video game and then messed with the controller when she got into a tough spot.

Her screen went red and she gasped as I jumped up. "Michael!" She said and I ran out of the room, hearing her follow. "I was slaying that game! How dare you?"

"I'm not sorry!" I yelled and then tripped on a carpet. I laughed loudly, though I was in slight pain, and Aleigha laughed with me as she stopped.

"That's what you get for killing me." She said and held a hand out. Instead of standing up, I pulled her on to the floor with me and she groaned. "Rude."

"Always." I said and she rolled her eyes as she fixed her glasses. "I didn't notice you had glasses on."

"Well they're as big as I am, how can you not?" She asked and I shrugged. "Is this the part where you tell me I look cute and I have to be bashful and say no?"

"No, this is the part when I tell you, your glasses are crooked." I said as I reached up to fix them as she laughed. "You always look cute, and you like never wear makeup, so, have I won, or have I won?"

"I guess you've won, not sure what though. I'm not a trophy and I'm not yours." She said and I took a deep breath.

I wanted you to be though.

"But you owe me a date so technically, we're dating." I said and she laughed.

"Wouldn't dating mean we've already been on a date?" She asked and I shook my head. "Are you sure?"

"Of course." I said and stood up. I held a hand out and she narrowed her eyes at me. "I wasn't gonna drop you, promise." I said but she still didnt trust me.

"No thank you Clifford." She said and I rolled my eyes as she stood up herself. "The guys went out to pick up pizza and their girls. I guess we're all gonna chill over here today."

"Sounds fun." I said and she nodded. "Wanna go turn my Xbox off before it overheats?" I asked and she laughed.

"Alright, I will." She said and then went upstairs. I went I to the kitchen and then grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, downing it quickly.

I threw the empty bottle in the trash and then the front door opened, my band walking in with millions of pizza boxes and bottles of soda. I looked at them and they looked at me.

"Where's Aleigha?" Krystal asked and I narrowed my eyes at her. Aleigha told me about what happened in the beginning of the week, and to say I was mad is an understatement.

"I'm here!" I heard Aleigha say and u turned around. "I'm here. I just needed to turn off the stuff."

"Always in Mikey's clothes." Krystal said and I grabbed Aleigha's hand subtly. "Didn't you bring extra?"