Author's Note

Hi, so that was the end of Bracelets! I actually loved writing this, despite how sad it was at some points.

I felt as if this was more of a stripped down book of mine. Like there were more emotions in this. A majority of this book was written when I was feeling down late at night, so I find it more of an emotional book, more raw with things like self-harm and suicide. Parts and pieces were based off my own life, or a friend's, so I feel as if it's honestly one of the realest books I've ever written.

I didn't have a direction in the beginning of the book. I just wrote diary entries to start it simply, and over time I turned it into more of a real book so it's not another diary book. I actually dislike diary books like that, so instead of deleting and rewriting, I changed the direction of the story.

I made it end the way it did because of my own life. An ex of mine committed suicide, and so this ending hit home for me. That last poem was something I wrote last week at midnight when I was aiming to write music but came out with tons of poems. It's 100% what I believe and if you don't agree, that's fine. The beauty of writing is that you can interpret things however you like and it cannot be right or wrong because they're your own opinions.

A majority of this book was written to help people realize that if you cut toxic people out of your life, it'll be so much better. If you learn to switch your negative mindset into positive, life is so much more beautiful. It's so much more wonderful. Everything is based on how you think of yourself and the world around you. You can change your point of view on everything if you open mind.

Also to say, sometimes you don't get a happy ending. Sometimes people leave. Sometimes you can't do anything to help them. Sometimes, the best thing to do it forget and move on, if not, learn to accept what you cannot change.

If you can change it, do it. If you can't, find a way to deal with it. The only options in life.

I hope you liked this book, I love you guys so much and hope you got some pretty helpful life lessons from this, that was my biggest goal with this story.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here. I most likely know what you're going through and am 100% here for you. Don't be afraid to shoot me a message. I'll try my hardest to reply but Wattpad messages suck, so if you can, message me on Kik, QueenReject, if not, I'll try my best to keep up with my messages.

x Ally / The Queen Reject / Mrs. Clifford x