Pick up ((1))

Mikes P.O.V
So I've decided to take someone in from the teenage mental asylum down the street from my house. Why? I don't know. Don't ask.
I pulled into the parking lot and smiled, getting out of my car and walking up to the large building excitedly. I walked through the doors and up to the desk.
"Oh hi." The man at the desk said grimly. "You must be mike. Here to pick up your patient?"
"Yup. That's me." I smiled.
"Okay. Follow me." The large man about my size gets up out of his chair and starts walking down a long hallway. We eventually stopped at a door which looked a little different from the rest.
"Just something you should know...He's attempted to kill his extremely abusive father and attempted suicide five times. He's been diagnosed with depression, major anxiety problems and anorexia." Before I could reply to that, the man opened the door and on the bed laid a light purple skinned sixteen year old. He was trembling violently and tears were rolling down his face. His hands were handcuffed behind him.
"Vincent get up. You're gonna go with this nice man for a while okay?" The man walks over to the bed.
"N-No I don't want to go!!" He cries and turns away. The guy grabbed him sort of roughly by the arm and yanked him off of the bed.
"P-Please don't make me!!" He cried harder. I just watched.

<<<<Time Skip>>>>

Eventually we got Vincent out and into my car. The car ride was just silence. When we got to my house I lead him into a guest bed room and shrugged.
He looked at me terrified starting to back away from me like I was some sort of monster. I didn't realize until I heard a crash, that he'd knocked into a flower vase one the side of the bed.
"Hey!" I yelled and raised my hand at him in frustration. He just collapsed to his knees and squeezed  his eyes closed, starting to shake extremely hard again.
"P-Please don't hit me! I'm sorry! I'll do whatever you want just please don't hit me!" He begged. "I...I know what people do to p-people like me when they take them in!" He cries. "Th-They beat them and rape them and a-assault them! Please don't do that to me!"
I sigh and lower my hand. Getting down on my knees slowly and meeting hazes with him.
"Shhhh. I'm not going to hurt you." I sweep a piece of purple hair away from his face. He flinches.
"H-How old are you?" He asks me quietly. Almost silently, looking down.
"I'm twenty seven, buddy." I pat him on the shoulder.
"I...I don't like you then." He looks away.
"Why not?" I ask him calmly.
"Y-You're over twenty one...You're technically an adult and all adults are mean to me." He looks up at me.
"Awe come on not every one that's over the age of twenty one is mean..." There was a moment of silence.
"I heard about what your dad would do to you. I'm not going to treat you like he did. I promise you." I say softly. I shy smile makes its way on to his lips. I smile too and pick him up, starting to carry him to the couch. I put him down and sit next to him.
"You wanna watch a movie?" I ask. He shrugs and yawns. His head falls slowly on to my chest as he closes his eyes. And within a few minutes, he's asleep.