Pranks ((14))

Mikes P.O.V
"Unfortunately my shift doesn't end for a while so we can't go home...But are you sure you're alright?" I ask.
"Yeah...I'm okay." He nods.
"So what do you wanna do for the next...four hours?" I sigh.
"I don't know." He sighs as well.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, sit right outside okay. Call my name if you need me." I start walking and he follows.
"You're gonna leave me again?" He looks up at me sadly.
"I'll be really fast I promise. I'm just gonna go to the bathroom you can sit right outside." I smile apologeticly.
"Okay." He nods and sits down right near the bathroom door. I go into the bathroom and piss as fast as I possibly can then wash my hands and go to open the door.
It wouldn't open.
"Um..."
I pull harder and still nothing.

Fritzs P.O.V
While Mike was in the bathroom I decided to lock the door from the outside just to mess with him. He bangs on the door.
"Open it!!" He screams.
"Nah sorry Mikey. Can't do that." I laugh and walk over to Vincent who has gotten up already.
"Fritz let him out!" He glares at me. "It's not funny."
"Oh look who's finally speaking in an audible tone." I chuckle.
"Please just let him out!" He begs.
"Nahhh." I wanted to have fun with this.
"Why are you so afraid all the time?" I ask, still laughing.
"It's called a-anxiety ever heard of it?" He crosses his arms.
"Ha you're a real smart ass now aren't you?" I back him slowly into the wall.
"Mr Fritz what are you doing?" He looks at me with a  scared and angry expression across his face.
"FRITZ I SWEAR TO GOD!!!" Mike bangs on the door. I just pull out a pocket knife and hold it up against him. He gasps and screams.
"FRITZ WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! LET ME THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I BREAK THIS GOD DAMN DOOR DOWN!!!" Mike seemed pissed as fuck.
"You wanna live?" I ask. He nods quickly. "Then get on your knees."
He collapses to his knees and looks up at me. He looks terrified.
"Mike please help me he's gonna stab me." The teenager says somewhat loudly.
"Fritz!" I heard Scott yell from behind me. "That's it I'm done with your shit! You need to stop!"
"IM GONNA FUCKING END YOU!!!" Mike screams as the door shatters and he comes ramming through like a bull. He tackles me to the floor but I push him off, and before anyone knows it. A huge fist fight breaks out.